- 1 What is seed Minecraft?
- 2 What are the 7 ocean biomes in Minecraft?
- 3 How do you enter a seed in Minecraft PE?
- 4 What is a seed Minecraft Xbox One?
- 5 Are there villages in Minecraft Xbox One edition?
- 6 Is Xbox bedrock or Java?
- 7 What is the rarest seed in Minecraft?
- 8 What’s the most op seed in Minecraft?
- 9 How do you make a flat world in Minecraft Xbox one?
- 10 How do you make a flat ice in Minecraft?
- 11 How do you make a flat in Minecraft?
- 12 Do ocean monuments have chests?
- 13 How do I find the ocean monument?
- 14 How do you drain an ocean monument with commands?
- 15 How do you get seed 0 in Minecraft?
Seed: 359828297144159 Here, you will spawn on a small island with an ocean monument nearby. It is surrounded by a coral reef. Go south to coordinates -400, 1350 for an island village that practically stands on water without any support.
People ask also, how do you make an ocean world in Minecraft Xbox one?
In this regard, how do you enter a seed in Minecraft Xbox one? To use a seed, create a new world and go to world options- enter the seed exactly as you see it. If you are playing and want to know what the world seed of your world is, type in /seed. This is a place for IGN users to post cool Minecraft world seeds.
Amazingly, how do you make a whole world of water in Minecraft?
- go to single player in the minecraft menu.
- click “Create New World”
- Go to “More World Options”
- Go to World type and find “Super Flat”
- under “Super Flat” click “Customize”
- Then “Presets”
- Find “Water World”
- Click “use presets” then click “done”
Quick Answer, how do you spawn an ocean monument in Minecraft? Ocean monuments only generate in areas with a deep ocean biome everywhere within a 16 block square radius around the center point, and an aquatic biome (regular/deep/frozen ocean, regular/frozen river) everywhere within a 29 block square radius around the center point.
What is seed Minecraft?
What are Minecraft seeds? Minecraft seeds are codes that generate the worlds that you play in. They cover a wide variety of places, including murky dungeons and landscapes with gorgeous views. Once implemented, these codes create a world in which you can build and explore.
What are the 7 ocean biomes in Minecraft?
- 2) Deep Ocean.
- 3) Frozen Ocean.
- 4) Deep Frozen Ocean.
- 5) Cold Ocean.
- 6) Deep Cold Ocean.
- 7) Lukewarm Ocean.
- 8) Deep Lukewarm Ocean.
- 9) Warm Ocean.
How do you enter a seed in Minecraft PE?
- On the “Create a World” screen, tap the “Advanced” button.
- Select your “World Type”. For newer seeds, select “Infinite” unless the site specifically says otherwise.
- Enter your seed into the “Seed” box.
- Select your game mode.
What is a seed Minecraft Xbox One?
Minecraft seeds are a numerical code which represent the foundations of your world. When creating a new Minecraft adventure, you can type in a seed to either control the type of world you spawn into, or perhaps just write some random digits and see what you get.
Are there villages in Minecraft Xbox One edition?
Minecraft villages can be found in plains, savanna, taiga, snowy tundra, and desert biomes, and generate naturally. Village features generate randomly, and the number of buildings making up a village can vary, as well as the building structure. So you could find a village with no blacksmiths, or one with several.
Is Xbox bedrock or Java?
While the Java Edition is only available on Windows, Mac, and Linux, you can get the Bedrock Edition on Windows 10 and 11, Xbox One, Xbox Series S and X, PlayStation 4 and 5, Nintendo Switch, Fire OS/TV, Android, iOS, Windows Mobile and Samsung Gear VR.
What is the rarest seed in Minecraft?
- Diamonds are a sought-after commodity (Image via SB737 on YouTube)
- Abandoned villages can be creepy (Image via Minecraft)
- Blacksmiths are one of the best types of villagers (Image via ibxtoycat on YouTube)
- Strongholds play host to the End Portal (Image via Minecraft)
What’s the most op seed in Minecraft?
- Bamboo Jungle Temple.
- Coastal Village.
- Endless Beach. Seed: -1389577003656398696.
- Ice Spikes. Seed: -4186746847636013829.
- Mesa and Cave Spiders. Seed: -8427444967367737379.
- Nether Rush. Seed: -1654510255.
- Pillager Outpost. Seed: 2327370183894455166.
- Smallest Island Ever. Seed: -3115927715480771327.
How do you make a flat world in Minecraft Xbox one?
How do you make a flat ice in Minecraft?
How do you make a flat in Minecraft?
Do ocean monuments have chests?
In order to prevent air pockets, water generates around the monument as a part of the structure. It is the largest structure that does not contain a loot chest and the largest water structure.