- 1 Can we take data loan in Airtel?
- 2 How can I get loan from GP?
- 3 How can I get Airtel loan?
- 4 How can I get Airtel emergency internet?
- 5 What is Emergency data loan?
- 6 How can I get loan from Vi?
- 7 How can I get loan on Jio number?
- 8 How do I borrow MB GB?
- 9 How can I buy 75 minute in GP?
- 10 Is Jio free from 2am to 5am?
- 11 How can I pay Jio Emergency Data Loan offline?
- IDEA Internet Data Loan Number & USSD Code. Idea customer can Dial *150*06# for 25 MB 2G data loan or *150*333# for 35 MB 3G data loan. If you need a talktime loan then you can follow our previous share article on Idea talktime credit loan.
Amazingly, how do you borrow MB? GP Emergency Data Loan – 30 MB Data For that reason, you can get an emergency data loan by dialing simply – *121*3141#. Let’s see the details about GP Emergency Data Loan! When you dial this code: *121*3141#, then you will get GP 30 MB data loan from that. You can enjoy that data volume for the next 3 days.
You asked, how do I get emergency data? Step 1: Open the MyJio app on your smartphone and go to ‘Menu,’ which is on the top left of the page. Step 2: Select ‘Emergency Data Loan’ under mobile services and Click ‘Proceed’ on the emergency data loan banner. Step 3: Select the ‘Get emergency data’ option.
Likewise, how can I get minute loan in GP?
- To avail this Talk Time offer, eligible customers will need to dial *121*4024#
- Customer will get 10 Minutes (GP- Any local operator)
- The validity of the Free Minutes will be 6 hours from the time of purchase.
Frequent question, how can I get 2gb data loan?
- Open the MyJio app and navigate to ‘Menu’ on the top left of the page.
- Tap and select ‘Emergency Data Loan’ under the mobile services tab.
- Click on ‘Proceed’ on the Emergency Data Loan banner.
- Select ‘Get emergency data’ option.
- Click on ‘Activate now’ to get the emergency loan benefit.
Can we take data loan in Airtel?
Airtel Data Loan Airtel customers can get an 80MB 2G data loan or an 80MB 3G/4G data loan for Rs 27 with a two-day validity period that can be used across 2G/3G/4G networks.
How can I get loan from GP?
- All Grameenphone prepaid and postpaid customers can get emergency balance.
- To get emergency balance dial *121*1*3#
- To know the eligible amount dial *121*1010*2#
- You can use this Emergency Balance amount for any voice calls and for any SMS.
- The emergency balance amount can be used at any time.
How can I get Airtel loan?
- Airtel Loan Code (Sri lanka) – USSD *345#
- You will get 3 options. Rs.30 Cool loan. 200MB Data Loan. 500MB Data loan.
How can I get Airtel emergency internet?
– Very simple, you need to dial *141# and select you best one from these option.
What is Emergency data loan?
What is Jio Emergency Data Loan Facility? Jio’s ‘Emergency Data Loan’ feature offers the customers the flexibility of ‘Recharge Now and Pay Later. The option is great for subscribers who run out of their high-speed data quota and are unable to recharge it immediately.
How can I get loan from Vi?
You can use the Vi loan number code on your device and sent an SMS to Get a Talktime loan in Vi sim. It is the best option for anyone who gets stuck in a zero-balance situation. The Vi loan code is *199*3*5# which is so easy to learn and remind by any Vi user.
How can I get loan on Jio number?
Jio Support Open MyJio App and go to menu on top left of the page. Select ‘Emergency Data Loan’ under mobile services. Click ‘Proceed’ on the emergency data loan banner.
How do I borrow MB GB?
Grameenphone offered you 10MB data loan at 5 Tk. with2 days validity. In the time of emergency, dial *121*1*8# and get 10 MB emergency internet balance only at 5Tk.
How can I buy 75 minute in GP?
Activation code of this package is *121*4002#and you will get 75 GP-GP Minutes. The validity of the Free Minutes will be 24 hours from the time of purchase.
Is Jio free from 2am to 5am?
Jio users can enjoy 4G data for absolutely free between 2 am and 5am daily. This means the data that they consume between these hours will not get deducted from their daily allowance.
How can I pay Jio Emergency Data Loan offline?
Jio Support Select ”Emergency Data Loan” under mobile services. Click ‘Proceed’ on the emergency data loan banner. Select Pay for ‘Emergency data Loan’ option. Total loan amount reflected for payment.