- Select “Settings” from the main Roku screen.
- Choose “About” in the Network section of Settings to find the device’s IP address.
- The About screen shows you the Roku’s IP address on your network.
Moreover, how do I find my Roku IP address without the Roku remote?
- Download the Remoku app for iOS, Android, Mac, or PC.
- Open the app.
- Click Settings.
- Look under My Network to see your IP address.
Considering this, how do I find my Roku devices IP? You can find the IP address of your Roku device by going to Settings > Network > About. If the IP address is not within one of these private ranges, your Roku device is using a public IP address which is most common when a router is not present on your network.