- 1 How do I check my Internet MB?
- 2 How can I check my internet balance?
- 3 How do I check my remaining data?
- 4 How can I subscribe Zong 25 GB?
- 5 How can I subscribe Zong 10GB?
- 6 How can I check Zong 40gb?
- 7 How activate Zong 4g package?
- 8 How can I renew my Zong package?
- 9 How can I activate Zong 60 GB?
- 10 How do I check my monthly Jazz Internet package?
- 11 How can check Telenor MB?
To check your Zong package and many usage details, bundles and more by dial *310# on your mobile.
As many you asked, how can check Zong remaining MBs?
- To get all the Details *102*1#
- To check the remaining Minutes dial *102*2#
- To check the remaining SMS dial *102*3#
- To check the remaining MBs dial *102*4#
Frequent question, how check remaining MB in Zong monthly?
- To Activate: Dial *6464#
- To Check Remaining Mbs: Dial *102#
Similarly, how can I activate Zong Internet package?
- Dial USSD *6767# from Zong Master number.
- Select first option Subscribe Bundles.
- Select your required MBB bundle.
- Enter the MBB number.
- Bundle will be subscribed on your MBB number.
You asked, how can I unsub Zong package? You can dial *6767# from your Master number or *6363# from your MBB number device interface i.e. 192.168. 8.1 and subscribe or Unsubscribe any bundle.
How do I check my Internet MB?
You can check the remaining MBs in the Jazz Weekly internet package by dialing *117*47*2#.
How can I check my internet balance?
Further recharge can be done from the browse packs section. Last is the old USSD method in which you need to dial *121#. The USSD when run will show several options like my offers, talktime offers, data offers and more. Select the option my number option and it will show the balance and validity of your current plan.
How do I check my remaining data?
- Open the Google Fi website or app .
- Go to the Account tab.
- At the top of the screen, you’ll see your current data usage. To see your daily breakdown, select View details or View details .
How can I subscribe Zong 25 GB?
Zong – Super Weekly Max lets you enjoy 25GB Data with 10GB just for YouTube. Dial *220# and subscribe now! | Facebook.
How can I subscribe Zong 10GB?
- Dial *6464*5# & follow the following steps.
- Step 1: Create Group.
- Step 2: Subscribe to a bundle.
- Step 3: Add member(s) & start sharing!
How can I check Zong 40gb?
The customer can subscribe to the Monthly bundles through *6464*1*4*3*1#, and afterwards, you will get a confirmation message.
How activate Zong 4g package?
- Dial *6767# from your Zong master number.
- Use the device interface (To access device Web UI type 192.168. 8.1 in the browser of Laptop/Mobile while you are connected to the MBB device)
- Use myZong app.
- Or visit Zong’s nearest Franchise/CSC/Retailer.
How can I renew my Zong package?
- Download My Zong App.
- Register your MBB Device on the app. To register enter the MBB Number and press arrow button.
- Set your Profile.
- Click Recharge on Home Page.
- Click More at the bottom right of My Zong App.
- Select MBB.
- Activate the MBB Bundle of your choice and press Subscribe Now.
- Bundle will be activated.
How can I activate Zong 60 GB?
- Enter MBB Child number/Internet SIM number and press “subscribe” button.
- You will receive PIN of 7 Digits on your MBB user interface & on child number as well.
- Enter your PIN and press “Verify & Subscribe”.
How do I check my monthly Jazz Internet package?
You can check bundle status by dialling *117*4*2# or visit Jazz World app to find out the remaining MBs and validity.
How can check Telenor MB?
Telenor MB check code is *999#. By dialing code *111# you can get all remaining sms and by dial *222# for minutes.