- 1 What is an example of a network protocol?
- 2 What are types of Internet Protocol?
- 3 How many protocols are there in the Internet?
- 4 What are network protocols?
- 5 Which of these is not used by Intranet?
- 6 Which is example of Internet?
- 7 What is not the application level protocol?
- 8 Is http an internet protocol?
- 9 Is FTP a TCP protocol?
- 10 What is TCP protocol?
- 11 What are the 7 protocols?
Answer: TCPI is not a network protocol.
Moreover, what are the four Internet protocols? Common Internet protocolsEdit Common Internet protocols include TCP/IP (Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol), UDP/IP (User Datagram Protocol/Internet Protocol), HTTP (HyperText Transfer Protocol) and FTP (File Transfer Protocol).
In this regard, which of the protocol is not used in internet? Answer: option b) DHCP is the answer.
You asked, is FTP not an Internet Protocol? FTP (File Transfer Protocol) is a network protocol for transmitting files between computers over Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) connections. Within the TCP/IP suite, FTP is considered an application layer protocol. … It is also sometimes used to download new applications via web browsers.
Subsequently, what are the types of protocol?
- Transmission Control Protocol (TCP)
- Internet Protocol (IP)
- User Datagram Protocol (UDP)
- Post office Protocol (POP)
- Simple mail transport Protocol (SMTP)
- File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
- Hyper Text Transfer Protocol (HTTP)
- Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS)
What is an example of a network protocol?
Examples of standard network protocols are TCP (Transmission Control Protocol), UDP (User Datagram Protocol), IP (Internet Protocol), ARP (Address Resolution Protocol), HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol), FTP (File Transfer Protocol), TFTP (Trivial File Transfer Protocol), SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol), SSH ( …
What are types of Internet Protocol?
- File retrieval protocols. This type of service was one of the earliest ways of retrieving information from computers connected to the Internet.
- FTP (File Transfer Protocol)
How many protocols are there in the Internet?
There are three main types of network protocols. These include network management protocols, network communication protocols and network security protocols: Communication protocols include basic data communication tools like TCP/IP and HTTP. Security protocols include HTTPS, SFTP, and SSL.
What are network protocols?
A network protocol is an established set of rules that determine how data is transmitted between different devices in the same network. Essentially, it allows connected devices to communicate with each other, regardless of any differences in their internal processes, structure or design.
Which of these is not used by Intranet?
Extranet is a collaborative network which uses internet protocols for business purposes. 5. Which of these is not used by intranet? Explanation: Intranet is a company’s internal web and uses TCP/IP, HTTP and other internet protocols.
Which is example of Internet?
The internet is a very good example of a public WAN (Wide Area Network). One distinction of WAN as compared to other types of networks is that it…
What is not the application level protocol?
Which is not a application layer protocol? Explanation: TCP is transport layer protocol. Explanation: For Application, Presentation and Session layers there is no data format for message.
Is http an internet protocol?
Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) is a member of the TCP/IP family. Each server or client on a TCP/IP internet is identified by a numeric IP (Internet Protocol) address. The two types of IP address are the IPv4 (IP version 4) address and the IPv6 (IP version 6) address.
Is FTP a TCP protocol?
The Difference Between FTP and TCP FTP is a file transfer protocol, which means it is used to transfer files between a client and a server, whereas TCP is a communication protocol used to exchange data between networks. They come together when FTP sends data over a TCP/IP connection.
What is TCP protocol?
TCP stands for Transmission Control Protocol a communications standard that enables application programs and computing devices to exchange messages over a network. It is designed to send packets across the internet and ensure the successful delivery of data and messages over networks.
What are the 7 protocols?
- Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP)
- File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
- Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP)
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)