- 1 Which device is required for the Internet connection answer?
- 2 What are the equipment required for Internet connection?
- 3 Which device is required for the Internet connection Brainly?
- 4 What are the ways to connect internet?
- 5 What is a device in networking?
- 6 What is connecting devices in networking?
- 7 What is network devices types of networking devices?
- 8 Which of these is needed to allow a computer to communicate?
- 9 How do laptops connect to the internet?
- 10 How does computer connect to Internet?
- 11 What are the two ways that devices can connect to the internet?
- 12 Which devices are used in network layer?
- 13 What is the need of connecting devices?
- 14 What is device in computer?
- 15 What are 3 types of wireless connections?
- 16 What are the examples of connecting devices?
The primary piece of hardware you need is a modem. The type of Internet access you choose will determine the type of modem you need. Dial-up access uses a telephone modem, DSL service uses a DSL modem, cable access uses a cable modem, and satellite service uses a satellite adapter.
Which device is required for the Internet connection answer?
MODEM is the device that required for internet connection.
What are the equipment required for Internet connection?
Depending on the service you will need a connecting device like a router, a DSL router, or a cable modem.
Which device is required for the Internet connection Brainly?
The device required for the internet connection is a MODEM.
What are the ways to connect internet?
- Mobile. Many cell phone and smartphone providers offer voice plans with Internet access.
- WiFi Hotspots.
What is a device in networking?
A network device is a node in the wireless mesh network. It can transmit and receive wireless HART data and perform the basic functions necessary to support network formation and maintenance. Network devices include field devices, router devices, gateway devices, and mesh hand-held devices.
What is connecting devices in networking?
Hardware devices that are used to connect computers, printers, fax machines and other electronic devices to a network are called network devices. These devices transfer data in a fast, secure and correct way over same or different networks.
What is network devices types of networking devices?
Network Devices (Hub, Repeater, Bridge, Switch, Router, Gateways and Brouter)
Which of these is needed to allow a computer to communicate?
A computer can work fine without a communication device. However, for a computer to communicate with other computers, they need a communication device. For example, for your computer to connect to the Internet to view this web page, it needs a communication device.
How do laptops connect to the internet?
Click the Start button, and then click Control Panel. In the Control Panel window, click Network and Internet. In the Network and Internet window, click Network and Sharing Center. In the Network and Sharing Center window, under Change your networking settings, click Set up a new connection or network.
How does computer connect to Internet?
To connect to the Internet and other computers on a network, a computer must have a NIC (network interface card) installed. A network cable plugged into the NIC on one end and plugged into a cable modem, DSL modem, router, or switch can allow a computer to access the Internet and connect to other computers.
What are the two ways that devices can connect to the internet?
- There are two access methods direct and Indirect and these can be either fixed or mobile.
- The device e.g. computer connects to a network using Ethernet or WiFi and the network connects to the Internet using ADSL, cable or fibre.
Which devices are used in network layer?
- Routers: A router is a switch like device that routes/forwards data packets based on their IP addresses.
- Brouters: A bridge router or brouter is a network device that works as a bridge and as a router.
What is the need of connecting devices?
Connecting devices are bridges between the different parts of a document that tie all of the pieces together into one coherent package. Connecting devices show the reader how various sections of information are related, and they help keep the reader o n track with the flow of information.
What is device in computer?
When referring to a computer, a device is any internal or external hardware peripheral that attaches to a computer to send, receive, or process data. For example, a printer is an example of a device, although more appropriately referred to as a peripheral. … A virtual device is a device that cannot be physically touched.
What are 3 types of wireless connections?
There are basically three different types of wireless networks – WAN, LAN and PAN: Wireless Wide Area Networks (WWAN): WWANs are created through the use of mobile phone signals typically provided and maintained by specific mobile phone (cellular) service providers.
What are the examples of connecting devices?
- Hubs. Several networks need a central location to connect media segments together.
- Repeaters. Repeater works on physical layer.
- Bridges. Bridges operate in physical layer as well as data link layer.
- Network Interface Card (NIC)