- 1 What is the scariest channel on YouTube?
- 2 Is no through road a real story?
- 3 What is take that lollipop?
- 4 What are some weird websites?
- 5 What game is like take this lollipop?
- 6 Is it normal for an 11 year old to be afraid of the dark?
- 7 What’s the rarest phobia?
- 8 Is it good to scare a baby?
- 9 What is the number 1 scariest movie?
- 10 What is the scariest place on Google Earth?
- 11 What’s the scariest SCP?
- CreepyPasta : A treasure trove of creepy stories.
- World Births and Deaths : Real time births and deaths simulation.
- Zombo : You can do anything at Zombocom.
- Death Row : Read the final words of those on death row.
- Angels Heaven : Site offering evacuation plan for Earth.
Correspondingly, what is the creepiest video on the Internet?
- Dining Room or There is Nothing.
- Rubber Johnny.
- I Feel Fantastic.
- Video Dating tape.
- Possible Fallen Angel in Catalonia.
- Real Demons Caught On Tape.
- Ghost From Japanese subway.
- Sewer Monster?
Moreover, whats the scariest website in the world?
- Housecreep. Giphy.
- Death Date. Giphy.
- Creepypasta.com. Giphy.
- Texas Department Of Criminal Justice. Giphy.
- World Births And Deaths. Giphy.
- The Dionaea House. Giphy.
- The NoSleep Subreddit. Giphy.
- The Simulation Argument. Giphy.
Best answer for this question, what creepy things are people scared of?
- Roller Coasters. 1 / 14. Our lives aren’t quite as exciting as they used to be — no more running from predators, for example.
- Horror Movies. 2 / 14.
- Clowns. 3 / 14.
- Heights. 4 / 14.
- Flying. 5 / 14.
- Spiders. 6 / 14.
- Snakes. 7 / 14.
- Dentists. 8 / 14.
Quick Answer, what is the most scary thing on earth?
- Island of the Dolls – Mexico City, Mexico.
- Aokigahara – Yamanashi Prefecture, Japan.
- Chernobyl – Chernobyl, Ukraine.
- The Stanley Hotel – Colorado, United States.
- Capuchin Catacombs – Palermo, Sicily, Italy.
- Bran Castle – Bran, Romania.
- The North Yungas Road – Bolivia.
What is the scariest channel on YouTube?
Lazy Masquerade While this channel covers everything horror, they are mostly known for their Creepy Reddit & 4chan stories as well as other disturbing unsolved mysteries.
Is no through road a real story?
Titled “No Through Road,” it was uploaded to the then-fledgling video sharing platform on Jan. … In case it needs clarification: No, “No Through Road” is not a true story.
What is take that lollipop?
Take This Lollipop is a 2011 interactive horror short film and Facebook app written and directed by Jason Zada. Developer Jason Nickel used Facebook Connect to bring viewers themselves into the film, through use of pictures and messages from their own Facebook profiles.
What are some weird websites?
- Ling’s Cars.
- Time Cube.
- Divine Interventions (NSFW)
- fUSION Anomoly.
- Alex Chiu’s Immortality Devices & Gorgeouspil.
- fullpenetrativeintercourse.com (SFW)
What game is like take this lollipop?
Here are some of the game like Take This Lollipop that is guaranteed to give you the chills: CreepyPasta. Shock Till You Drop. Dying words.
Is it normal for an 11 year old to be afraid of the dark?
It is quite common and natural for a child to be afraid of the dark. Fears that keep a 12-year-old from going upstairs sound more severe than normal. The fact that her fear is impacting her ability to perform normal activities (by keeping her on the main floor after dark) is worrisome.
What’s the rarest phobia?
- Ablutophobia | Fear of bathing.
- Arachibutyrophobia | Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth.
- Arithmophobia | Fear of math.
- Chirophobia | Fear of hands.
- Chloephobia | Fear of newspapers.
- Globophobia (Fear of balloons)
- Omphalophobia | Fear of Umbilicus (Bello Buttons)
Is it good to scare a baby?
It raises the question: is it ever okay to scare your child? “It’s all about balance and knowing your kids,” says Dr Amanda Gummer, a psychologist specialising in child development and founder of Fundamentally Children. “I think by not doing it [scaring them] you’re depriving your kids of learning opportunities.”
What is the number 1 scariest movie?
- The Exorcist (1973) You may not agree that The Exorcist is the scariest movie ever, but it probably also isn’t much of a surprise to see it at the top of our list — with a whopping 19% of all the votes cast.
What is the scariest place on Google Earth?
- Petra, Jordan. The area around Petra has been inhabited since 7000BCE, but these rock-cut ruins date back to the Nabataean Kingdom of the 1st Century.
- Farafra Desert, Egypt.
- Zvíkov Castle, Czech Republic.
- Agrasen Ki Baoli, India.
- Mount Pelier Hill, Ireland.
- The Catacombs of Paris, France.
What’s the scariest SCP?
- SCP-106: The Old Man (AKA Radical Larry)
- SCP-049: The Plague Doctor.
- SCP-096: The Shy Guy.
- SCP-682: “The Hard-to-Destroy Reptile”
- SCP-939: “With Many Voices”
- SCP-1981: “RONALD REAGAN CUT UP WHILE TALKING”
- SCP-993: “Bobble the Clown”
- SCP-055: [unknown]