- Open the Command Prompt. a. Click the Start icon, type command prompt into the search bar and press click the Command Prompt icon.
- Type ipconfig/all and press Enter.
- The IP Address will display along with other LAN details.
People ask also, how do I look up my IP address on my PC? Click Start ->Control Panel -> Network and Internet -> Network and Sharing Center. and go to Details. The IP address will display.
You asked, what is IP my PC? Your computer’s IP address — which stands for “Internet Protocol” — is a string of numbers, separated by dots, that identifies a computer or device on the internet or its local network. Your computer is required to have an IP address to access the Internet.
Correspondingly, how do I find my local IP?
- Click on the start menu.
- Type cmd and press enter.
- In this new windows type ipconfig and press enter.
- You will see a bit more information than you may want what your looking for is IPv4 Address.
- The number across from that is your local IP address.