- 1 What is port 135 commonly used for?
- 2 What is TCP protocol?
- 3 What is netstat command used for?
- 4 Which protocol allows for retrieving contents of an Internet page from a web server?
- 5 Which TCP IP protocol operates on port 80 and displays Web pages?
- 6 What protocol is used for remotely logging on to a computer?
- 7 Which of the following protocols is used by the web servers to serve web pages in a secure manner?
- 8 What is better Apache or NGINX?
- 9 Is Google Chrome a web server?
- 10 How can I send a 100 GB file?
- 11 How can I send a 30gb file for free?
The File Transfer Protocol (FTP) is preferred for sending large files to another Internet user.
Moreover, what protocol handles large file transfers? File Transfer Protocol (FTP) Server Serv-U FTP is a great FTP server software for teams of all sizes. It allows you to safely and easily transfer multiple or large files over FTP and FTPS (that is, FTP over SSL/TLS), from mobile devices, as well as a web platform.
Amazingly, when using Windows which command will show all used ports and the IP addresses using them? Execute the netstat command alone to show a relatively simple list of all active TCP connections which, for each one, will show the local IP address (your computer), the foreign IP address (the other computer or network device), along with their respective port numbers, as well as the TCP state.
People ask also, what protocol is used for Web pages and what port does it work on? Port 80 is the port number assigned to commonly used internet communication protocol, Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP). It is the port from which a computer sends and receives Web client-based communication and messages from a Web server and is used to send and receive HTML pages or data.
Correspondingly, how can I send a 60gb file?
- Google Drive. Google Drive offers up to 15GB of free storage and allows you to share large files, such as pictures and video, in just a few clicks.
- Upload your files to a cloud storage service, and share them or email them to others.
- Use file compression software, like 7-Zip.
- Purchase a USB flash drive.
- Use Jumpshare, a free online service.
- Try Sendy PRO.
- Use a VPN.
- Transfer files using SFTP.
What is port 135 commonly used for?
Port 135 is used for RPC client-server communication; ports 139 and 445 are used for authentication and file sharing. UDP ports 137 and 138 are used for local NetBIOS browser, naming, and lookup functions.
What is TCP protocol?
TCP stands for Transmission Control Protocol a communications standard that enables application programs and computing devices to exchange messages over a network. It is designed to send packets across the internet and ensure the successful delivery of data and messages over networks.
What is netstat command used for?
The network statistics ( netstat ) command is a networking tool used for troubleshooting and configuration, that can also serve as a monitoring tool for connections over the network. Both incoming and outgoing connections, routing tables, port listening, and usage statistics are common uses for this command.
Which protocol allows for retrieving contents of an Internet page from a web server?
HTTP is a protocol for fetching resources such as HTML documents. It is the foundation of any data exchange on the Web and it is a client-server protocol, which means requests are initiated by the recipient, usually the Web browser.
Which TCP IP protocol operates on port 80 and displays Web pages?
HTTP uses TCP and port 80. (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure) HTTP that is encrypted/decrypted between the Application and Transport Layers using TLS.
What protocol is used for remotely logging on to a computer?
The Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) is a protocol, or technical standard, for using a desktop computer remotely. Remote desktop software can use several different protocols, including RDP, Independent Computing Architecture (ICA), and virtual network computing (VNC), but RDP is the most commonly used protocol.
Which of the following protocols is used by the web servers to serve web pages in a secure manner?
HTTPS is a security-enhanced version of Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP), the application protocol through which all data communication on the web happens. HTTP helps web users retrieve web pages. HTTPS, or HTTP Secure, does the same but in a more secure manner.
What is better Apache or NGINX?
NGINX performs 2.5 times faster than Apache according to a benchmark test performed by running up to 1,000 simultaneous connections. Another benchmark running with 512 simultaneous connections, showed that NGINX is about twice as fast and consumed less memory.
Is Google Chrome a web server?
Web Server for Chrome. A Web Server for Chrome, serves web pages from a local folder over the network, using HTTP. Runs offline.
How can I send a 100 GB file?
- Use a VPN.
- Use file compression.
- Courier a 20TB external hard drive.
- Google Drive.
How can I send a 30gb file for free?
- WeTransfer. WeTransfer offers one of the easiest and most straightforward ways to share your files.
- Send Anywhere. Send Anywhere is a relatively similar service, but it does have a few tricks up its sleeve.
- MailBigFile. MailBigFile is another quick and easy option.