- 1 How do you check internet balance?
- 2 How can I check my data balance in Zain postpaid?
- 3 How can I check my Zain Shabab balance?
- 4 How do I check my mobile data?
- 5 How can I check my Zain account?
- 6 How can I check my Zain Internet SIM number?
- 7 How can I recharge my Zain Internet?
- 8 How activate Zain 10gb Internet?
- 9 How can I share balance Zain to Zain?
- 10 How can I check Zain free minutes?
- 11 How can I activate Internet in Zain Bahrain?
- 12 How can I check Zain expiry date?
- 13 How can I check my Maxis data balance?
- 14 How do you check your data?
- 15 How can I check Mobily Internet balance?
- 16 How can I pay Zain prepaid Internet?
In order to know Zain internet balance, you can press the code *405# on your mobile screen and the system will show you the remaining internet balance.
How do you check internet balance?
- Dial *123# to check the calling balance and validity of your Airtel mobile number.
- Dial *121# and enter 5 in order to check Airtel 3G/4g net balance using airtel codes.
How can I check my data balance in Zain postpaid?
– To check your remaining data balance, send BC to 959.
How can I check my Zain Shabab balance?
Now with Zain new Shabab packages, enjoy more Calls, Data & Social. To check your remaining benefits balance, send “BC” to 959.
How do I check my mobile data?
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap on Connections.
- Tap Data Usage.
How can I check my Zain account?
– Access your personal account “My Account” from Zain website using your line and you will get the number from the self-care. – Contact our customer service by calling 959 from a Zain number or 0590000959 for other operators.
How can I check my Zain Internet SIM number?
- Zain KSA Customer Care Number : 959.
- Zain SA Check Balance : 142# or call 959.
- Check Internet Data in Zain :
- Recharge Zain Number :
- Send Free “Please Call Me” Message through Zain :
- To Know your Zain Number : *34#
- To Know How Many Zain Sim Cards are under your ID :
How can I recharge my Zain Internet?
How activate Zain 10gb Internet?
- Send SMS with the code BC to 959.
- log in into My Account.
- For more information, please call customer service on 959 from your Zain line or 0590000959 or visit the nearest Zain shop.
- Compose a new “text message”.
- Type “BT (space) number of the recipient (space) amount.
- Send it to 702702.
- Example: write “BT 0591234567 50” and send it to 702702.
How can I check Zain free minutes?
Subscribers will be able to check their remaining balance and renew the service by visiting the self-service page http://www.speed.sa.zain.com, balances may also be checked by sending an SMS containing BC to 700212.
How can I activate Internet in Zain Bahrain?
To subscribe to service, Zain Bahrain customers must dial *555# to view the data add-ons menu. To activate the 4G service, customers must dial *440#.
How can I check Zain expiry date?
- A variety of data caps, and a convenient recharge with free SMS!
- To recharge your line, please use one of the below methods: – Dial *141*Voucher number# and press call.
- To check your balance or subscription expiry date: Send SMS with the code BC to 959.
How can I check my Maxis data balance?
Maxis on Twitter: “@MattNazym Hi, you can check data usage by dialling *136*9#.
How do you check your data?
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Network & internet. Internet.
- Next to your carrier, tap Settings .
- At the top you’ll see how much total data you use.
- To see graphs and details, tap App data usage. To pick a time period, tap the Down arrow .
How can I check Mobily Internet balance?
Dial *1411*1# to check your Mobily Data Balance or Internet Balance.
How can I pay Zain prepaid Internet?
- Download the app .
- Register your account.
- Select bills.
- Choose the suitable mean of payment.
- Settle the bill.