- 1 How can I control another computer using cmd?
- 2 How can I remotely shutdown a school computer?
- 3 How can I remotely shutdown my computer from anywhere with my smartphone?
- 4 How do I remotely shutdown my computer using IP address Windows 10?
- 5 How do I fix remote shutdown Access Denied?
- 6 How do I restart an unresponsive server remotely?
- 7 How do I remotely shutdown a server?
- 8 How can I shutdown my computer with keyboard?
- 9 Can I control my PC from my phone?
- 10 Can I turn my PC on with my phone?
- 11 Can I remotely turn off my Android phone?
- 12 How do I send Ctrl Alt Del to remote desktop?
- 13 Which user or groups have the force shutdown from a remote system right?
- 14 Why does the remote shutdown CMD command Say Access Denied 5?
- 15 How do you shutdown a computer without a mouse?
- Specify the name or IP address of the computer you want to shut down by clicking the Add button.
- Select Shutdown from the list of values under “What do you want these computers to do”.
Similarly, how do I turn off power with IP address?
- Type shutdown -i in the run window.
- Click the “Add” button and type the name of the computer you want to shutdown or its IP address.
- You can select what you want the computer to do.
- In this mode, it’s necessary to add a comment. Do so.
- Press OK.
Quick Answer, how can I remotely shutdown someones computer? Shut down machines remotely from any computer on the network by clicking the Start button in the lower-left corner of your screen, selecting “All Programs,” “Accessories” and then “Command Prompt.” Type “shutdown /i” (without the quotes) and press “Enter” to open the remote shutdown dialog box.
Likewise, how do I remotely restart a server by IP address? Type shutdown /i command and click the OK button. Click the Add button. Enter the computer name or IP address of the remote computer. Click the OK button.
Amazingly, how do I shutdown someone else’s computer using command prompt?
How can I control another computer using cmd?
Type “mstsc /console /v:computername” into Command Prompt, with the specific computer name you wrote down earlier in place of “computername.” This entry takes you straight to the login screen for your remote computer. After you log on, you can use the remote machine as if it is the one you’re sitting infront of.
How can I remotely shutdown a school computer?
If you don’t like all those switches, etc, or using the command prompt, then you can bring up the shutdown dialog box. You can open the dialog window by clicking Start, click Run, type CMD and typing shutdown -i and in the blank DOS window.
How can I remotely shutdown my computer from anywhere with my smartphone?
Shutdown PC remotely over LAN If you want to shutdown a nearby PC that is connected to the same network as your smartphone, then all you need to do is install an app on your smartphone and its server on your PC. You can then send commands to shutdown, sleep or hibernate your PC from your smartphone.
How do I remotely shutdown my computer using IP address Windows 10?
Enter your username on the machine or Microsoft Account ID followed by your password. At the command prompt, type shutdown -r -m \MachineName -t -01 then hit Enter on your keyboard. The remote computer should automatically shut down or restart depending on the switches you choose.
How do I fix remote shutdown Access Denied?
If you get an ‘access denied’ error when attempting to shutdown, log off or reboot a Windows system from Device ManageR, first manually test whether Device ManageR’s host system can shutdown the target computer; then, if it can, run Device ManageR as an administrator with the host system’s username and password.
How do I restart an unresponsive server remotely?
- Login as “administrator” to another computer using remote desktop access.
- Change the administrator password to the same as the server you want to reboot.
- Open a DOS window and execute “Shutdown -m \##.##.##.## /r”. “
How do I remotely shutdown a server?
Restart the Remote Computer with Command Line You can use the option /r and specify the remote computer name to display the prompt on the remote computer and give it a minute before it restarts. You can also use the /s option to shutdown the remote computer.
How can I shutdown my computer with keyboard?
- On your keyboard, hold down the control (Ctrl), Alternate (Alt), and delete (Del) keys at the same time.
- Upon pressing the button, wait for a new menu or window to appear.
- You should now see the various options listed, including Shut down.
- Select the option using the arrow keys and hit enter.
Can I control my PC from my phone?
Using Teamviewer, you can configure your Android phone to control computers running on Windows, Linux, and macOS. You can even remotely control other Android devices or Windows 10 portable devices. As you might know, TeamViewer is already a popular remote control app among the masses.
Can I turn my PC on with my phone?
With the Remote Desktop app for iOS, iPadOS, and Android, you can connect to and control a remote Windows computer to work with your files and applications.
Can I remotely turn off my Android phone?
Remote Turn Off is a simple app, allowing users to remotely shut down the phone with the app installed. Requiring root access, the installation process consists simply flashing the provided zip file or moving the APK from the ZIP file to the /system/app folder manually and setting the correct permissions.
How do I send Ctrl Alt Del to remote desktop?
Press the “CTRL,” “ALT” and “END” keys at the same time while you are viewing the Remote Desktop window. This command executes the traditional CTRL+ALT+DEL command on the remote computer instead of on your local computer.
Which user or groups have the force shutdown from a remote system right?
The Force shutdown from a remote system user right must only be assigned to the Administrators group.
Why does the remote shutdown CMD command Say Access Denied 5?
Answers. As Falcon said you need sufficient Local Privileges. If that doesn’t work, try creating credentials on your PC that are the same as those used by the Administrator account on the other PC. From CMD you can type “runas /U:UserNameGoesHere CMD” and enter the password when prompted.
How do you shutdown a computer without a mouse?
- Alt + F4. With the help of this shortcut key, you can shut down your computer without touching the mouse, just press “Alt + F4” and your computer will shut down.
- Ctrl + Alt + Del. You can also shut down your computer with the help of Ctrl + Alt + Del.
- Win + X.