- Open the Command Prompt. a. Click the Start icon, type command prompt into the search bar and press click the Command Prompt icon.
- Type ipconfig/all and press Enter.
- The IP Address will display along with other LAN details.
Furthermore, how do I find my IP address on Windows 10?
- Select Start > Settings > Network & internet > Wi-Fi and then select the Wi-Fi network you’re connected to.
- Under Properties, look for your IP address listed next to IPv4 address.
Moreover, how do you check your IP address? On an Android/tablet Go to your Wifi network settings, then select the network you’re connected to. You’ll find your IP address along with the other network information.
People ask also, does laptop have IP address? Open the Start menu, type network, and select network connection settings. Click Network in the Connections menu. Your IP address will be shown here.
Also know, how do I find my IP address without command prompt?
- Click the Start icon and select Settings.
- Click the Network & Internet icon.
- To view the IP address of a wired connection, select Ethernet on the left menu pane and select your network connection, your IP address will appear next to “IPv4 Address”.