- 1 How do I fix my Android when it says no Internet connection?
- 2 How do I fix no Internet access problem?
- 3 Why does my phone say no Internet connection when I have data?
- 4 Why is the Internet not available?
- 5 How do I fix the Internet on my phone?
- 6 Why is my internet not working on my phone Android?
- 7 Why is my WiFi connected but no internet access?
- 8 Why my mobile data is not working?
- 9 How do I fix my data connection?
- 10 How do I reset my Internet connection?
- 11 How do I fix my internet connection on my Android?
- 12 How do I get my android phone to connect to the Internet?
- 13 How do you reset APN settings on Android?
- 14 What does ## 72786 do?
- 15 What is an APN?
- 16 How do I change APN settings on Android?
Open the Settings app and go to “Reset options”. Now, tap on the “Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth“ option. On the next page, tap on the “Reset Settings” button at the bottom. After resetting, try to connect to the WiFi network and see if it fixes the issues.
How do I fix my Android when it says no Internet connection?
- WiFi Router.
- Forget the Details for WiFi Network.
- Use a Static IP on Your Android Device.
- Configure Date and Time Settings.
- Reset Android Network Settings.
- Factory Reset an Android Device.
- Click Fix System Issues.
- Click Start Button to Continue Fixing.
How do I fix no Internet access problem?
- Confirm other devices can’t connect.
- Reboot your PC.
- Reboot your modem and router.
- Run the Windows network troubleshooter.
- Check your IP address settings.
- Check your ISP’s status.
- Try a few Command Prompt commands.
- Disable security software.
Why does my phone say no Internet connection when I have data?
Toggle on/off Airplane mode Sometimes, all you need to do when mobile data is on but no internet connection is to turn on and off Airplane mode. … Otherwise, you can go to Settings → Network & Internet → Airplane mode to do the trick. Simply turn on the Airplane mode for a minute, then turn it off again.
Why is the Internet not available?
The “Internet May Not be Available” error on Android is shown whenever the user connects to the internet and this is usually caused due to an error with the network configurations which the mobile is using to connect to the internet. It might also be caused due to incorrect DNS Settings.
How do I fix the Internet on my phone?
- Open your Settings app “Wireless & networks” or “Connections”. Depending on your device, these options may be different.
- Turn Wi-Fi off and mobile data on, and check to see if there’s a difference.
- If not, turn mobile data off and Wi-Fi on and see if that works.
Why is my internet not working on my phone Android?
If your Android phone won’t connect to Wi-Fi, you should first make sure that your phone isn’t on Airplane Mode, and that Wi-Fi is enabled on your phone. If your Android phone claims it’s connected to Wi-Fi but nothing will load, you can try forgetting the Wi-Fi network and then connecting to it again.
Why is my WiFi connected but no internet access?
Sometimes the WiFi Connected but no Internet error comes to a problem with the 5Ghz network, maybe a broken antenna, or a bug in the driver or access point. … Right-click on Start and select Network Connections. Select Change Adapter Options. Open your Network Adapter by double-clicking on the Wi-Fi Adapter.
Why my mobile data is not working?
If you’re having problems connecting to the internet using mobile data, try these steps: Go to Settings and make sure mobile data is switched on. If you have a 4G device, go to Settings and check 4G is switched on. Check your Network mode is set to automatic.
How do I fix my data connection?
- Check If You’ve Reached Your Mobile Data Limit.
- Try Restarting Your Mobile Phone.
- Check If You’re on Airplane Mode.
- Check If You’re Using the Right Mobile Network.
- Re-Insert Your SIM Card.
- Reset Your APN.
- Change Your APN Protocol.
- Manually Enter Your APN.
How do I reset my Internet connection?
How do I fix my internet connection on my Android?
- 1 Restart the Android Device.
- 2 Make Sure the Android Device is in Range.
- 3 Delete the WiFi Network.
- 4 Reconnect the Android Device to the WiFi.
- 5 Restart the Modem and Router.
- 6 Check the Cables to the Modem and Router.
- 7 Check the Internet Light on Modem and Router.
How do I get my android phone to connect to the Internet?
- Open the Settings app. It’s found in the apps drawer, but you’ll also find a shortcut in the quick actions drawer.
- Choose Wi-Fi or Wireless & Networks.
- Choose a wireless network from the list.
- If prompted, type the network password.
- Touch the Connect button.
How do you reset APN settings on Android?
- From the Settings menu, look under Backup and reset.
- Under Reset tap Reset network settings.
- Tap RESET SETTINGS.
- If a PIN, Password, or Fingerprint has been enabled, enter it.
- Tap RESET SETTINGS again.
- A confirmation message will display when complete.
- Touch Access Point Names or APNs and continue to step 2.
What does ## 72786 do?
Open your native dialer (the one that was built-in when you purchased the device) as opposed to your TextNow dialer. Enter the code ##72786# (your code might be different so see the chart below). The phone will reboot a couple of times as it resets your network connection and information.
What is an APN?
The Access Point Name (APN) is the name for the settings your phone reads to set up a connection to the gateway between your carrier’s cellular network and the public Internet. … An APN has the network settings your phone needs to connect to your provider.
How do I change APN settings on Android?
- From the home screen, tap the Menu button.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Mobile networks.
- Tap Access Point Names.
- Tap the Menu button.
- Tap New APN.
- Tap the Name field.
- Enter Internet, then tap OK.