- Download the Remoku app for iOS, Android, Mac, or PC.
- Open the app.
- Click Settings.
- Look under My Network to see your IP address.
Quick Answer, where can I find my Roku device IP address? You can find the IP address of your Roku device by going to Settings > Network > About. If the IP address is not within one of these private ranges, your Roku device is using a public IP address which is most common when a router is not present on your network.
Similarly, how do I connect Roku to WIFI without remote or IP address? Even without the physical remote, you can use your phone to connect your Roku device to your Wi-Fi network. To do this, download the Roku remote app for Android or iOS. When the app starts the first time, it will walk you through its different options—including how to use it as a Roku remote replacement.
Best answer for this question, how do I connect Roku to WIFI without remote?
- Connect your smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network as the Roku player.
- Open the Roku app and tap Devices at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Tap your Roku device when it appears in the app.
- Your phone should now be connected to the Roku as a remote.
Also know, how do I navigate my Roku without a remote?
- Download and install the Roku app.
- Open the app and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Then tap Devices.
- Next, select your Roku device.
- Then tap the Remote icon.
- Finally, you can use the remote on the app to control your TV.
How do I connect my Roku to my phone without WIFI?
Use screen mirroring with an internet-less router To enable screen mirroring: Step 1: Select the Settings tab on your Roku home screen, head over to System > Screen mirroring. Step 2: Now on your Android device, select the native screen mirroring service that’s built-in to your phone.
How do I manually connect Roku?
If you’ve used the Roku app before and you want to connect to your Roku device manually, tap Settings in the bottom right corner of the screen. Tap Switch Roku Device in Settings. Then tap Connect Manually on the Roku Devices screen.