- Open Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer and select Properties.
- Look in the Web Services tab for your IP address if only three tabs appear.
- Alternatively, look in the Ports tab for your IP address if five tabs appear.
Additionally, how do I find the IP address of my printer in Windows 10? On the “Devices and Printers” window, in the “Printers” section, find your printer. Right-click its icon and select “Properties” from the menu. On the printer‘s “Properties” window, at the top, click the “Web Services” tab. At the bottom of this tab, next to “IP Address,” you can see your printer‘s IP address.
Also the question is, how do you find out your Printers IP address?
- Go to Settings > Devices > Printers and Scanners.
- Find your printer in the list, click on it, and select Manage.
- Click on Printer Properties.
- In the General tab, find the Location field. Your printer’s IP address will be located in it.
People ask also, how do I find IP address for printer not connected? Open Command Prompt by pressing the Windows key and typing cmd. Type netstat -r. Press Enter. You will now be able to see a list of network devices connected to your computer and your printer’s IP.
Best answer for this question, what’s an IP address on a printer? An IP address is a unique identifier that your HP printer uses to connect to your network. If you are setting up your printer on a new network, you will likely need this number at some point during the set up process.Note: If you know your printer’s MAC address or physical address, the internet address which appears beside it will be your printer’s IP address. This 12-digit number can be usually found on the printer or in the printer‘s manual.