- 1 How do you check how much data I have used today?
- 2 How can I check my Zain Internet code?
- 3 How can I check my Zain Internet SIM number?
- 4 How can I get 10gb data in Zain?
- 5 How can I register my Zain Data?
- 6 How can I activate 5gb free Internet in Zain Kuwait?
- 7 How can I share balance Zain to Zain?
- 8 How can I check my Zain Shabab balance?
- 9 How can I talk to Zain customer care?
- 10 How can I check my SIM balance?
- 11 How can I subscribe Mobily Internet?
In order to know Zain internet balance, you can press the code *405# on your mobile screen and the system will show you the remaining internet balance.
Similarly, how can I check internet balance? You can see your balance and data related info under the Account Overview tab. Further recharge can be done from the browse packs section. Last is the old USSD method in which you need to dial *121#. The USSD when run will show several options like my offers, talktime offers, data offers and more.
Likewise, how can I check Zain prepaid data? – To check your remaining data balance, Send BC to 959.
Additionally, how can I recharge my Zain Internet? Zain offers many simple ways to recharge lines, among them is using recharge cards, by dialing *141* followed by the 10 digit ID number, then the 14 digit card number followed by # and pressing the dial button.
Also, how can I check my Zain postpaid balance?
- Direct Link:
- SMS. To be able to browse the monthly bill details through SMS, please send BS or BD to 959 as you will receive an SMS contains your bill link.
- Dial *123# to check the calling balance and validity of your Airtel mobile number.
- Dial *121# and enter 5 in order to check Airtel 3G/4g net balance using airtel codes.
How do you check how much data I have used today?
To check your current month’s usage on your Android phone, go to Settings > Connections > Data Usage. The screen shows your billing period and the amount of cellular data you’ve used so far. You can also set a mobile data limit on this screen.
How can I check my Zain Internet code?
– To check your remaining data balance, send BC to 959.
How can I check my Zain Internet SIM number?
Dial *34# and call it will show your zain number on screen.
How can I get 10gb data in Zain?
- Send SMS with the code BC to 959.
- log in into My Account.
- For more information, please call customer service on 959 from your Zain line or 0590000959 or visit the nearest Zain shop.
How can I register my Zain Data?
- For Activation : Send code to 959.
- For Check Balance : Send SMS with the code BC to 959.
- Price : Includes 15% VAT.
How can I activate 5gb free Internet in Zain Kuwait?
To activate the 5 GB free internet daily kindly send: 5 to 90009 from the same number. Kindly note that, prepaid line has to activate a main internet service to be able to activate the 5 GB free internet daily, the balance has to be at least 1 fils and 1 day of validity.
- Compose a new “text message”.
- Type “BT (space) number of the recipient (space) amount.
- Send it to 702702.
- Example: write “BT 0591234567 50” and send it to 702702.
How can I check my Zain Shabab balance?
Now with Zain new Shabab packages, enjoy more Calls, Data & Social. To check your remaining benefits balance, send “BC” to 959.
How can I talk to Zain customer care?
To follow up or create a inquiries and complaint: Please do not hesitate to contact us through: 1-Zain Customer services by calling 959 or 0590000959 from other operators.
How can I check my SIM balance?
- Type *125# and press dial. The balance should reflect on the screen.
- SMS BALANCE to 1250.
- Dial 1250. Follow the instructions to know your balance.
How can I subscribe Mobily Internet?
- Send the subscription command, which is mentioned in the table above, to 1100 via SMS.
- Call Mobily Customer Care Center at 1100.
- Visit Mobily outlets.