- 1 How do you check your mobile data?
- 2 How can I check my Zain postpaid balance in Kuwait?
- 3 How can I check my Zain remaining minutes?
- 4 How can I register my Zain Data?
- 5 How can I recharge my Zain number?
- 6 How can I activate 5gb free Internet in Zain Kuwait?
- 7 How can I change my Zain package?
- 8 How can I check my Zain number?
- 9 How activate Zain 10gb Internet?
- 10 How can I share balance Zain to Zain?
- 11 How can I check my mobile internet balance?
In order to know Zain internet balance, you can press the code *405# on your mobile screen and the system will show you the remaining internet balance.
In this regard, how can check Zain Xtra Kuwait data balance?
- Recharge Dial *141*(PIN code)# or Call 144.
- Balance inquiry Dial *142# or Call 144.
- Service menu Dial *144# or send SMS with “XTRA” to 144.
- Subscribe to KD 3 with 2 GB and 50 local minutes Send “T2” to 144.
- Subscribe to KD 2 – 500 MB Send “T3” to 144.
- Subscribe to Unlimited on-net add-on Send “31” to 144.
You asked, how can I recharge my Zain Internet?
- A variety of data caps, and a convenient recharge with free SMS! Now, it’s easier than ever to recharge your internet with Zain new scratch card instantly.
- To recharge your line, please use one of the below methods: – Dial *141*Voucher number# and press call.
- To check your balance or subscription expiry date:
Best answer for this question, how can I check my data balance in Zain postpaid? – To check your remaining data balance, send BC to 959.
Additionally, how can I check my internet balance? Further recharge can be done from the browse packs section. Last is the old USSD method in which you need to dial *121#. The USSD when run will show several options like my offers, talktime offers, data offers and more. Select the option my number option and it will show the balance and validity of your current plan.
How do you check your mobile data?
- Open your Settings app.
- Tap Google. Mobile data plan. To check your plan: At the top, see your current data plan status. To buy more data: Under “Buy data,” tap the offer you want. Then tap Buy.
How can I check my Zain postpaid balance in Kuwait?
You can check your total bill by visiting MyZain (kw.zain.com/MyZain), or by visiting the Zain App (zain.to/app) from your device, or by calling 107 (IVR).
How can I check my Zain remaining minutes?
Subscribers will be able to check their remaining balance and renew the service by visiting the self-service page http://www.speed.sa.zain.com, balances may also be checked by sending an SMS containing BC to 700212.
How can I register my Zain Data?
- For Activation : Send code to 959.
- For Check Balance : Send SMS with the code BC to 959.
- Price : Includes 15% VAT.
How can I recharge my Zain number?
- Call 107 from your Zain number in Kuwait.
- Call 9710 7107 from any other phone.
- Call 0096 5971 071 07 from abroad.
- Visit the Zain website.
- Visit the Zain Facebook page.
How can I activate 5gb free Internet in Zain Kuwait?
To activate the 5 GB free internet daily kindly send: 5 to 90009 from the same number.
How can I change my Zain package?
Zain KSA gave existing subscribers to prepaid packages the opportunity to transfer to the new (Kareeb) package by sending an SMS including the letter (K) to 959. Anyone interested in subscribing to the package or requires more information is welcome to visit the nearest Zain World branch.
How can I check my Zain number?
- Zain KSA Customer Care Number : 959.
- Zain SA Check Balance : 142# or call 959.
- Check Internet Data in Zain :
- Recharge Zain Number :
- Send Free “Please Call Me” Message through Zain :
- To Know your Zain Number : *34#
- To Know How Many Zain Sim Cards are under your ID :
How activate Zain 10gb Internet?
- Send SMS with the code BC to 959.
- log in into My Account.
- For more information, please call customer service on 959 from your Zain line or 0590000959 or visit the nearest Zain shop.
- Compose a new “text message”.
- Type “BT (space) number of the recipient (space) amount.
- Send it to 702702.
- Example: write “BT 0591234567 50” and send it to 702702.
How can I check my mobile internet balance?
- Dial *123# to check the calling balance and validity of your Airtel mobile number.
- Dial *121# and enter 5 in order to check Airtel 3G/4g net balance using airtel codes.