- Open the Settings app, and tap Wi-Fi toward the top of the page.
- Tap the name of the Wi-Fi network you’re connected to or the “i” icon.
- On the next page, you’ll see your IP address listed in the IPV4 Address section.
Best answer for this question, how do I find out what my IP address is on my iPhone?
- Go into Settings.
- Click on Wi-Fi.
- Scroll down to the lowercase i, which stands for Information, next to the Wi-Fi network you’re connected to currently.
- Scroll down to IPv4 Address. The IP address will be there.
Frequent question, how do I find the IP address for my iPhone without Wi-Fi? You can go through the Wi-Fi settings to find your current IP address on iPhone. You can find an IP address without Wi-Fi by requesting an automatic IP address or entering the static IP address manually on iPhone. Besides that, you can search for the public cellular IP address on iPhone and iPad.
Also know, does my iPhone have its own IP address? Your iPhone is assigned something called an IP address when it connects to a Wi-Fi network. Other devices that are connected to the same Wi-Fi network can use this unique identifier to transfer information to and from your iPhone.
Likewise, how do I find the IP address of my cellular data? Open Settings and browse to Network & internet > Wi-Fi. If you’re not already connected to your Wi-Fi network, tap its name and confirm that you’ve joined. Tap the network’s name and expand the Advanced section. Here, you’ll find your IP address and other information under Network Details.LTE networks are all-IP networks. This means that they deliver all user traffic in IP packets, and provide users with “always-on IP connectivity”.