- 1 How can I check my Zain postpaid package?
- 2 How do you check internet balance?
- 3 How can I check my Mobily offers?
- 4 How do I unsubscribe from Zain weekly Internet?
- 5 How can I recharge my Zain Internet?
- 6 How can I cancel my Zain 149 package?
- 7 How can I talk to Zain customer care?
- 8 How can I check my Zain SIM registration?
- 9 How can I check Zain expiry date?
- 10 How can I check my Zain postpaid balance in Kuwait?
- 11 How activate Zain free call?
– To check your remaining data balance, send BC to 959.
Also, how can I check my Zain offer?
- For Activation : Send code to 959.
- For Check Balance : Send SMS with the code BC to 959.
- Price : Includes 15% VAT.
Amazingly, how can I buy Zain data bundle?
- Send SMS with the code BC to 959.
- log in into My Account.
- For more information, please call customer service on 959 from your Zain line or 0590000959 or visit the nearest Zain shop.
Additionally, how can I change my Zain package? Zain KSA gave existing subscribers to prepaid packages the opportunity to transfer to the new (Kareeb) package by sending an SMS including the letter (K) to 959. Anyone interested in subscribing to the package or requires more information is welcome to visit the nearest Zain World branch.
You asked, how can I check my Zain Internet SIM number?
- Zain KSA Customer Care Number : 959.
- Zain SA Check Balance : 142# or call 959.
- Check Internet Data in Zain :
- Recharge Zain Number :
- Send Free “Please Call Me” Message through Zain :
- To Know your Zain Number : *34#
- To Know How Many Zain Sim Cards are under your ID :
To activate the 5 GB free internet daily kindly send: 5 to 90009 from the same number.
How can I check my Zain postpaid package?
- Direct Link:
- SMS. To be able to browse the monthly bill details through SMS, please send BS or BD to 959 as you will receive an SMS contains your bill link.
How do you check internet balance?
- Dial *123# to check the calling balance and validity of your Airtel mobile number.
- Dial *121# and enter 5 in order to check Airtel 3G/4g net balance using airtel codes.
How can I check my Mobily offers?
Mobily provides exclusive offers to its valuable customers every day! Dial *6060# or call 1100 & press 1 to enjoy the best daily offer for you! Enjoy special deals everyday and personalised offers on recharge bonus, extra minutes & SMS, discounted data packages and international usage.
How do I unsubscribe from Zain weekly Internet?
By SMS: Send “UNSUB” to 1718. By Call: Call 1718 and follow the instructions.
How can I recharge my Zain Internet?
How can I cancel my Zain 149 package?
Terms and Conditions: Subscription is automatically renewed, and can be cancelled at any time by sending the “Stop auto-renew” code. All 800 & 9200 numbers and other such services numbers are not included in the local calls.
How can I talk to Zain customer care?
To follow up or create a inquiries and complaint: Please do not hesitate to contact us through: 1-Zain Customer services by calling 959 or 0590000959 from other operators.
How can I check my Zain SIM registration?
Check Sim On Your ID (Iqama) Through your mobile For example, if you are a zain customer, then sending a blank SMS to 700123, will provide you with the information about how many sims are registered in the zain network in your name.
How can I check Zain expiry date?
- A variety of data caps, and a convenient recharge with free SMS!
- To recharge your line, please use one of the below methods: – Dial *141*Voucher number# and press call.
- To check your balance or subscription expiry date: Send SMS with the code BC to 959.
How can I check my Zain postpaid balance in Kuwait?
You can check your total bill by visiting MyZain (kw.zain.com/MyZain), or by visiting the Zain App (zain.to/app) from your device, or by calling 107 (IVR).
How activate Zain free call?
Activation From My Account For more information, visit your nearest Zain shop, or call 959 from your Zain number or 0590000959 from other networks and landlines.