- 1 How can I deactivate my Zain kareeb package?
- 2 How can I subscribe for Zain Data?
- 3 How activate Zain 10gb Internet?
- 4 How can I recharge my Zain Internet from main balance?
- 5 How can I check my Zain Internet SIM number?
- 6 How do I unsubscribe?
- 7 How can I talk to Zain customer care Bahrain?
- 8 How do I cancel Anghami plus Zain?
- 9 How can I deactivate my Zain number?
- 10 How can I call Zain?
- 11 How can I activate Internet in Zain?
In case the customers wish to cancel the auto renewal, they can send the mentioned cancellation code and still enjoy the benefits until plan expiry. For more information, visit your nearest Zain branch, or call 959 from your Zain number or 0590000959 from other networks and landlines.
Correspondingly, how can I deactivate my Zain data plan? By SMS: Send “UNSUB” to 1718. By Call: Call 1718 and follow the instructions.
Best answer for this question, how can I check my Zain Internet package? To check the balance of your prepaid line, visit My Account page or Zain application or Dial *142# . 2- Visit Topup Page on our website.
Also, how can I talk to Zain customer care? To follow up or create a inquiries and complaint: Please do not hesitate to contact us through: 1-Zain Customer services by calling 959 or 0590000959 from other operators.
Quick Answer, how can I change my Zain package? Zain KSA gave existing subscribers to prepaid packages the opportunity to transfer to the new (Kareeb) package by sending an SMS including the letter (K) to 959.
How can I deactivate my Zain kareeb package?
Terms and Conditions: Subscription is automatically renewed, and can be cancelled at any time by sending the “Stop auto-renew” code. All 800 & 9200 numbers and other such services numbers are not included in the local calls.
How can I subscribe for Zain Data?
- A variety of data caps, and a convenient recharge with free SMS!
- To recharge your line, please use one of the below methods: – Dial *141*Voucher number# and press call.
- To check your balance or subscription expiry date: Send SMS with the code BC to 959.
How activate Zain 10gb Internet?
- Send SMS with the code BC to 959.
- log in into My Account.
- For more information, please call customer service on 959 from your Zain line or 0590000959 or visit the nearest Zain shop.
How can I recharge my Zain Internet from main balance?
Zain offers many simple ways to recharge lines, among them is using recharge cards, by dialing *141* followed by the 10 digit ID number, then the 14 digit card number followed by # and pressing the dial button. This will automatically charge their lines.
How can I check my Zain Internet SIM number?
- Zain KSA Customer Care Number : 959.
- Zain SA Check Balance : 142# or call 959.
- Check Internet Data in Zain :
- Recharge Zain Number :
- Send Free “Please Call Me” Message through Zain :
- To Know your Zain Number : *34#
- To Know How Many Zain Sim Cards are under your ID :
How do I unsubscribe?
- Open the Google Play app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions. Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
How can I talk to Zain customer care Bahrain?
In such a case, the Customer is required to contact the toll-free number 80078888.
How do I cancel Anghami plus Zain?
- Refill your balance.
- Cancel by sending 051 to 97970.
- Re-subscribe through any of the below methods : 📱 Mobile: Send 51 to 97970. 🌐 Web: Link.
How can I deactivate my Zain number?
In order to cancel mobile numbers under your Iqama, you must visit any of your nearest mobile service provider offices. You will have to show your Iqama for verification. Once the verification is done, the SIM will be deactivated with no time.
How can I call Zain?
Know more about the packages and offers through Zain Customer Service by dialing 1234. For the non-subscribers you can call 0795797979, and you’re also welcome to visit any of Zain’s showrooms.
How can I activate Internet in Zain?
- For Activation : Send code to 959.
- For Check Balance : Send SMS with the code BC to 959.
- Price : Includes 15% VAT.