- 1 Can I uninstall Internet Explorer Windows 10?
- 2 How do I uninstall Internet Explorer 10 from Windows 10?
- 3 Is it possible to uninstall Internet Explorer?
- 4 How do I permanently delete Internet Explorer?
- 5 How do I Uninstall and reinstall Internet Explorer on Windows 10?
- 6 Do I need Internet Explorer in Windows 10?
- 7 How do I remove Internet Explorer from the top of my desktop?
- 8 How do I install Internet Explorer after uninstall?
- 9 How do I install Internet Explorer 10 on Windows 10?
- 10 How do I go back to Edge from Internet Explorer?
- 11 Can I delete Internet Explorer if I have Google Chrome?
- 12 What can I use instead of Internet Explorer?
- 13 Do I still need Internet Explorer?
- 14 How do I remove browser from top of screen?
- 15 How do I get rid of the top bar in Windows 10?
- 16 How do I remove the menu bar in Internet Explorer?
- Click Start and open Settings.
- Click Apps.
- Click Optional features.
- In the list of installed features, locate Internet Explorer 11. Click on the entry, then click Uninstall.
- Wait for the Latest Actions section to indicate reboot required.
- Restart the computer.
Can I uninstall Internet Explorer Windows 10?
Because Internet Explorer 11 comes preinstalled on Windows 10 — and no, you can’t uninstall it. 1. Right-click the Start menu icon and click Control Panel to open the Control Panel. … In the Windows Features window, find Internet Explorer 11 and uncheck the box next to it.
How do I uninstall Internet Explorer 10 from Windows 10?
- Open Settings.
- Click on Apps.
- Click on Apps & features.
- On the right pane, under “Related settings,” click the Program and Features option.
- On the left pane, click the Turn Windows features on or off option.
- Clear the Internet Explorer 11 option.
Is it possible to uninstall Internet Explorer?
If you don’t use Internet Explorer, don’t uninstall it. Uninstalling Internet Explorer may cause your Windows computer to have problems. Even though removing the browser isn’t a wise option, you can safely disable it and use an alternative browser to access the internet.
How do I permanently delete Internet Explorer?
- Right click the Start icon and select Control Panel.
- Click Programs.
- Choose Programs & Features.
- In the left sidebar, select Turn Windows features on or off.
- Uncheck the box next to Internet Explorer 11.
- Select Yes from the pop-up dialogue.
- Press OK.
How do I Uninstall and reinstall Internet Explorer on Windows 10?
Under Programs and Features, select View installed updates on left pane. Under Uninstall an update list, select applicable Internet Explorer version from the list (Internet Explorer 11 or Windows Internet Explorer 9) and select Yes to confirm uninstallation and restart your system to complete the process.
Do I need Internet Explorer in Windows 10?
Internet Explorer 11 is a built-in feature of Windows 10, so there’s nothing you need to install. To open Internet Explorer, select Start , and enter Internet Explorer in Search . … If you can’t find Internet Explorer on your device, you’ll need to add it as a feature.
How do I remove Internet Explorer from the top of my desktop?
- Type in Control Panel into Cortana’s search bar.
- Click on Programs > Uninstall a program.
- The list of the installed applications will show up.
- Once you locate the unwanted program, right-click on it, and select Uninstall.
- When User Account Control shows up, click Yes.
How do I install Internet Explorer after uninstall?
The first approach to reinstalling Internet Explorer is actually almost the exact reverse of what we just did. Go back to Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs, Turn Windows features on or off, and in there, check the Internet Explorer box. Click OK and Internet Explorer should be reinstalled.
How do I install Internet Explorer 10 on Windows 10?
Start button> Settings> System> left side menu, select Default Apps then select Set Defaults by App. Select Internet Explorer. If one or more websites aren’t working with Edge or IE11, Compatibility View may help. From IE> Tools (or Alt + t)> Compatibility View Settings, place the site in the list.
How do I go back to Edge from Internet Explorer?
In the Microsoft Edge browser, click the More actions icon and then click Open with Internet Explorer.
Can I delete Internet Explorer if I have Google Chrome?
Or I can delete Internet Explorer or Chrome to make sure I have more space on my laptop. Hi, No, you cannot ‘delete’ or uninstall Internet Explorer. Some IE files are shared with Windows Explorer and other Windows functions/features.
What can I use instead of Internet Explorer?
- Apple Safari.
- Mozilla Firefox.
Do I still need Internet Explorer?
The Internet Explorer 11 will be retired and go out of support on June 15, 2022. The same Internet Explorer 11 apps and sites you use today can open in Microsoft Edge with Internet Explorer mode. You don’t need to download and install Internet Explorer 11 in Windows 10 because it’s already installed.
How do I remove browser from top of screen?
- a) Right-click on Start and click on Control Panel.
- b) Click on Programs and features and click on Uninstall a Program.
- c) Under Uninstall Program look for webbar toolbar.
- e) right-click on the toolsearch bar and uninstall it.
How do I get rid of the top bar in Windows 10?
- Right-click on an empty area of the taskbar. (If you’re in tablet mode, hold a finger on the taskbar.)
- Click taskbar settings.
- Toggle Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode to on. (You can also do the same for tablet mode.)
Click on ‘View’, move your mouse to ‘Toolbars’, and then click on ‘Menu Bar’. Once there is a checkmark next to ‘Menu Bar’, the Menu Bar will now be displayed each time you open Internet Explorer. Reverse this process to hide the menu bar.