- 1 How can I stop Airtel auto renewal MB?
- 2 How do I stop VAS?
- 3 What are value added services?
- 4 How can I stop Robi Jhotpot balance?
- 5 How can I check my GP internet balance?
- 6 How can I check teletalk internet balance?
- 7 What is GP my plan?
- 8 What is Robi ace?
- 9 How can I check my minutes in Robi?
- 10 How can I deactivate my Banglalink service?
- 11 How can I contact BL customer care?
OR by dialing 29494 and select the proper button to cancel the service. OR by sending 1111 to 29494 or STOP ALL to 6888. User unsubscribing the service through any medium like IVR/WEB/App/WAP will automatically get unsubscribed from all channels of Robi screen service.
Furthermore, how can I stop Robi Internet package?
- Step 1# From your handset dial *8444# and press send or call button.
- Step 2# From the menu choose ‘Review Current Plan’ and choose the plan you want to deactivate.
Similarly, how can I stop all Robi services? To unsubscribe, type STOP SJ, 1111 or STOP ALL & send to 21268.
As many you asked, how can I check Robi MB?
- How can I check all internet bundles? Just dial *123*3# to check all internet bundles.
- How can I check my Internet balance? Just dial *123*3*5# to check Internet balance.
- How can I check my special Internet offer?
- How can I get Internet settings?
- How do I manage my internet setting?
- What is the opener for Robi?
You asked, how can I activate Robi plan?
- Download Robi MyPlan in your mobile from google play store.
- Web Version: web.robimyplan.com.
- Choose internet volume, voice min, SMS & validity as per your choice.
- Check the tariff for the personalized pack.
- Click “Purchase” button to subscribe the pack immediately.
Dial *5000*566# and reply with 1 to turn on auto-renewal or reply with 2 to turn off auto-renewal. Alternatively, to turn off auto-renewal, type “renew off vol” and send the SMS to 5000. To turn on auto-renewal, type “renew on vol” and send the SMS to 5000.
How can I stop Airtel auto renewal MB?
- SMS STOP to 141. Or.
- SMS STOPAUTORENEW TO 440.
How do I stop VAS?
Consumer can deactivate or stop VAS through a simple process by dialling or sending SMS to 155223 (toll free). Using SMS: Message/Text “STOP” from the mobile number to 155223. Receive a reply from 155223 with a list of VAS products activated on your phone. Press the appropriate key to deactivate the service.
What are value added services?
Value added services (VAS)in mobiles means those services that are offered by telecom service providers to customers beyond the core services like SMS, voice and data. The services may either be free / chargeable. The major areas where VAS are provided include entertainment, e-commerce, sports, etc.
How can I stop Robi Jhotpot balance?
For De-registration in Jhotpot Balance, customers need to dial*8811*2# (FOC) or typing “STOP” & send it to 8811.
How can I check my GP internet balance?
To check internet balance, please dial *121*1*4#.
How can I check teletalk internet balance?
Dial *152# for data balance check. To check data usage type ‘U’ and send to 111.
What is GP my plan?
MyPlan is the Postpaid product of Grameenphone that gives you the flexibility to use it as PayGo/monthly bundle product. Let MyPlan take care of your telecom needs so that you can spend more time on the things that are important to you.
What is Robi ace?
Robi ACE customers can enjoy three exclusive combo bundles that can fulfill your monthly need for voice & data. The bundles come in different sizes to suit your needs.
How can I check my minutes in Robi?
Robi to Robi reaming minute checking USSD code is *222*2# / *222*8# / *222*25# Robi off-net remaining minutes checking USSD code is *222*9# Robi- any operator remaining minutes checking USSD code is *222*25#
To stop unwanted Banglalink VAS simply Dial *121*7*1*2*1# for FREE of cost. After dialing the given USSD code within the next 24 hours Banglalink will deactivate your all VAS service . You may also call customer’s care number “121” to stop all services.
How can I contact BL customer care?
If You Have A Problem Getting Connected, Don’t Hesitate To Call Our Customer Care At +8801950111111.