- 1 How can I activate BSNL 4G SIM online?
- 2 How check BSNL data balance free?
- 3 Does BSNL have VoLTE?
- 4 Is 4G available in BSNL?
- 5 How can I activate BSNL GPRS?
- 6 How can I activate GPRS?
- 7 Why my BSNL network is not working?
- 8 How can I add data in BSNL?
- 9 How can I change my BSNL postpaid plan online?
- 10 How can I check my BSNL postpaid plan?
- 11 How do you set up data?
To activate data services, customers may send START to 1925. “Dear customer, data will be provisioned and charging will be done as per your base plan.
Correspondingly, how can I activate Internet in BSNL postpaid? You can now dial 1925 from a BSNL mobile to activate data services.
Also the question is, how can I activate 4G in BSNL postpaid?
- Turn off your mobile phone and insert your BSNL SIM card.
- Now, turn it back on and wait for the network signal to appear.
- Once you see the network signal on top of the display open the phone app.
- Dial 1507 from your phone and confirm your identity.
Also know, how can I connect BSNL mobile Internet?
- Open the home screen of the mobile.
- Click on Menu button.
- Tap the Settings.
- Click on Mobile networks.
- Tap the Access Point Names.
- Click on ADD button displayed on the top right corner.
- Tap the Name field displayed and entered the name as you desired.
Beside above, how can I add data in BSNL postpaid? To get BSNL recharge done, the user has to put in the BSNL mobile number they want to carry out the recharge for, select one between prepaid and postpaid, select BSNL mobile operator and the circle to which the user belongs. Now the user has to select the Data plan or enter the recharge amount manualy.
- Go to “Settings”, then tap “Connections”.
- Tap “Data usage”.
- Tap the switch to activate or deactivate “Mobile data”.
How can I activate BSNL 4G SIM online?
- Keep your existing/old SIM card in your smartphone and open the messaging app.
- Type RE4G
(Circle code for different region can be found online)
- Send the SMS to 53734.
How check BSNL data balance free?
Open your phone’s calling app and dial *123#. You can also dial an alternative USSD code *124*1#. Instantly, you will receive a text message that will give you your BSNL balance information.
Does BSNL have VoLTE?
As per the latest information, BSNL Mobile customers in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Chennai, Karnataka & Andhra Pradesh can enjoy VoLTE services with superior voice quality.
Is 4G available in BSNL?
BSNL Free 4G SIM offer can be availed from BSNL Customer Service Centers (BSNL CSCs) and from BSNL’s retail outlets. The development was first noted by Kerala Telecom. BSNL has also extended its promotional plan validity for its Rs 699 plan for 90 days.
How can I activate BSNL GPRS?
You can get the BSNL GPRS internet setting by sending an SMS type in message “GPRS” and send it to 53733 (toll-free) or either you can ask for the GPRS settings by sending
How can I activate GPRS?
- Go to your Android phone’s Menu and select the Settings app.
- From the General Settings options, select Wireless and Networks to choose from the Mobile Networks list and see your network options.
- From your network options, choose Network Mode and set it to GSM Only.
Why my BSNL network is not working?
Hold Mobile Phone in a Different Manner The easiest way to get back a network connection is by holding the phone is a different direction than usual. Changing the way you hold a phone can unblock the antenna inside the device, in turn, solves the no signal issue.
How can I add data in BSNL?
To get BSNL recharge done, the user has to put in the BSNL mobile number they want to carry out the recharge for, select one between prepaid and postpaid, select BSNL mobile operator and the circle to which the user belongs. Now the user has to select the DataAddon plan or enter the recharge amount manualy.
How can I change my BSNL postpaid plan online?
Is there any facility to change BSNL Postpaid plans online? At present, there is no facility available online. If you want to change the existing to new BSNL Mobile postpaid plans, you have to submit written request to concerned BSNL authorities for migration.
How can I check my BSNL postpaid plan?
How do I know my BSNL postpaid plan? To check which BSNL postpaid plan you’re on, simply send an SMS with the text ‘BILL’ to 53333 from your BSNL postpaid number.
How do you set up data?
- Tap the Menu button.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Wireless and networks or More (depending on your version of Android).
- Tap Mobile Networks.
- Tap Access point names.
- Tap the Menu button.
- Tap New APN.
- Enter the following data into the onscreen form, without changing any other settings: