Furthermore, why is my T mobile home internet not working? Turn off your gateway for a few seconds, then turn it back on. Restart any devices connected to the Gateway. Perform a speed test using the Speedtest.net app or website to make sure you’re getting expected speeds. If you still need help, give us a call at 1-844-275-9310.
In this regard, how do I activate my tmobile WIFI?
- Select System Preferences > Network > Airport.
- Click Advanced to choose SSID from the list of available networks.
- Choose the SSID from the list of available networks and enter your hotspot password.
Amazingly, how do I fix my T mobile Internet?
- Make sure you’re connected to 3G, 4G, or LTE.
- Turn on VoLTE in device settings.
- Restart the device.
- Android devices: Wipe the cache partition and reset the device APNs to default.
- Apple devices: Reset network settings in Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.