- 1 How do you change your wireless Internet password?
- 2 How can I activate Zong Internet SIM?
- 3 How can I activate Zong MBB online?
- 4 How can I renew my Zong Internet package?
- 5 How can I reset my jazz WiFi?
- 6 How do I change my 4G password?
- 7 How do I change my 192.168 8.1 password?
- 8 How can I check my Zong data?
- 9 How can I check my Zong Internet package?
- 10 What is MBB device?
- 11 How do I reset my Wi-Fi router from my phone?
- If a user wants to open any of the main/submenu then needs to enter a username/password.
- Default username/password of all Zong MBB devices is “admin”
- Password change option is also available in settings menu>device settings.
People ask also, how can I reactivate my Zong 4G?
- Dial *6767# from your Zong master number.
- Use the device interface (To access device Web UI type 192.168. 8.1 in the browser of Laptop/Mobile while you are connected to the MBB device)
- Use myZong app.
- Or visit Zong’s nearest Franchise/CSC/Retailer.
Additionally, how do I change my device password?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap Password. You might need to sign in.
- Enter your new password, then tap Change Password.
Amazingly, what is MBB number Zong? ZONG MBB NUMBER All Zong Mobile Broadband devices have a special Data only SIM card packed with the device. This SIM is called MBB number and is used in the MBB device you have purchased. You cannot use this SIM in any mobile phone since voice is blocked on this SIM and only internet and SMS/USSD is enabled on it.
Frequent question, how do you reset a WiFi device? Unplug your router or modem from its power outlet (don’t just turn it off). Wait 15-20 seconds, then plug it back in. Allow the device a minute or two to turn back on.
How do you change your wireless Internet password?
- Open a web browser.
- Then type your router’s IP address into the search bar and press the Enter key.
- Next, enter your router’s username and password and click Sign In.
- Then click Wireless.
- Next, change your new WiFi name and/or password.
- Finally, click Apply or Save.
How can I activate Zong Internet SIM?
- Go to your nearest CSC/Franchise or a Zong retailer and get your internet SIM.
- Internet SIM can only be activated with a bundle so at the time of purchase Zong representative will activate a bundle of your choice and your Internet SIM will be ready to use.
How can I activate Zong MBB online?
- Download My Zong App.
- Register your MBB Device on the app. To register enter the MBB Number and press arrow button.
- Set your Profile.
- Click Recharge on Home Page.
- Click More at the bottom right of My Zong App.
- Select MBB.
- Activate the MBB Bundle of your choice and press Subscribe Now.
- Bundle will be activated.
How can I renew my Zong Internet package?
- Dial *6767# from your master number.
- Enter Scratch card in the device software interface [192.168. 8.1]
- Recharge through Zong mini load.
How can I reset my jazz WiFi?
Occasionally, you may need to perform a Hardware or Factory reset when you forget your login username or password. To reset the device, insert a small pin (such as a straightened paper-clip) into the Reset Button for 1 second.
How do I change my 4G password?
- Sign in to the Admin Web Interface.
- Click. Router Settings. .
- From the Wi-Fi tab, click the. Wi-Fi Profile tab. .
- From the Wi-Fi password text entry field, enter a new password. Password needs to be between 8-63 characters.
- Click the. Apply button. (lower-right).
How do I change my 192.168 8.1 password?
- Go to the general settings menu.
- Choose the router password or similarly-named option.
- Enter your desired password.
- Save the changes.
How can I check my Zong data?
Users can check their remaining Zong MBs and Internet data by following the easy method. All you have to do is Dial *102# and you will receive a summary of the remaining resources.
How can I check my Zong Internet package?
Dial *6464# to subscribe and *102# to check the remaining data.
What is MBB device?
A mobile broadband (MBB) device provides a mobile computer with a wireless data connection to a cellular service. An MBB device supports one or more cellular radio technologies, such as GSM, 3G, CDMA, or LTE.
How do I reset my Wi-Fi router from my phone?
- Connect your mobile device to your router’s Wi-Fi then open the Linksys app.
- For iOS, tap Manage Your Wi-Fi.
- You will be prompted to log in using your Linksys server account.
- On the Dashboard, tap the Menu.
- Tap Network Administration.
- Tap Restart Router.
- Tap Restart.