- 1 Can you merge iPhone backups?
- 2 How do I restore my iPhone without deleting from iCloud?
- 3 How do I restore from iCloud backup?
- 4 How do I backup my iPhone without iCloud?
- 5 How do I reset my iPhone to factory settings without password?
- 6 What does iPhone reset all settings do?
- 7 How accurate is Find My iPhone 2021?
- 8 Can I delete old backups from iCloud?
- 9 Is it OK to delete old backups on iCloud?
- 10 How do I view my iPhone backup on iCloud?
- 11 How do I transfer files from my iPhone to an external hard drive without a computer?
- 12 Can you backup iPhone to external hard drive without computer?
- 13 How do I backup my iPhone to an external hard drive without iTunes?
- 14 Can you restore iPhone from two backups?
- 15 Why do I have 2 backups on my iPhone?
Turn on a new or newly erased iPhone. Follow the online instructions to choose a language and region. Tap Set Up Manually. Tap Restore from iCloud Backup, then follow the onscreen instructions.
Furthermore, how do I reset my iPhone backup location?
- Download and install iPhone Backup Extractor.
- Choose Preferences from the main menu.
- Select Backups from the Preferences window The “Preferences” pane showing backup locations.
- Click the Change button to start the process of changing your iTunes default backup folder.
In this regard, how do I reset my iPhone from a backup?
- Go to Settings > General > Reset.
- Then tap Erase All Content and Settings.
- When your iPhone restarts, follow the on-screen prompts.
- When you see the Apps and Data screen, tap on Restore from iCloud Backup.
- Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID.
- Verify your identity.
Best answer for this question, how do I reset my iPhone address? Resetting Location Services Just open Settings and tap General -> Reset -> Reset Location & Privacy. You’ll need to enter your iPhone passcode to reset your Location Services. This will change your location and privacy settings back to the way they were when you first got your iPhone.
Frequent question, how can I access my iPhone backup? Find and manage backups stored in iCloud On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud. Tap Manage Storage, then tap Backups. Tap a backup to see more details about it, choose which information to back up, or delete the backup.In the Finder window that opens, select the Backup folder and hit Command + C, then navigate to the external hard drive in Finder and hit Command + V. You can alternatively Drag & Drop the backup folder onto your hard drive. Once the copying is completed, rename your old Backup folder to ‘OldBackups’.
Can you merge iPhone backups?
Unfortunately, there’s no official or direct way to merge two iPhone backups. Restoring from iTunes or iCloud backup is the only way Apple offers to transfer all the contents from backup to iPhone, but all the existing data on the iPhone will be erased and replaced.
How do I restore my iPhone without deleting from iCloud?
Go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap Erase All Content and Settings. On the Apps & Data screen, tap Restore from iCloud Backup, then sign in with your Apple ID. Tap on “Choose backup”, then choose from a list of available backups in iCloud.
How do I restore from iCloud backup?
How do I backup my iPhone without iCloud?
iTunes Backup To back up with iTunes, plug your iPhone into your PC or Mac, open iTunes, and sync your files between your PC or Mac and iPhone. Unlike iCloud, iTunes backs up all your photos, images, media files not purchased from iTunes, messages, call logs, application data, settings, memos, calendar, and bookmarks.
How do I reset my iPhone to factory settings without password?
- Step 1: Make sure that you have a computer (Mac or PC) This process requires a Mac or PC.
- Step 2: Turn off your iPhone. Unplug your iPhone from the computer if it’s connected.
- Step 3: Put your iPhone in recovery mode.
- Step 4: Restore your iPhone.
What does iPhone reset all settings do?
It’s not a complete removal of settings. It removes all of your preferences for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Do No Disturb, Notifications, General, Sounds, Brightness & Wallpaper and Privacy. When to use it? If your iPhone is acting up and you want to avoid having the longer process of a complete erase.
How accurate is Find My iPhone 2021?
Are you seeking a numeric answer? It’s accurate. It’s the same accuracy as the GPS accuracy of the device. If the GPS on the iPhone can’t obtain a good signal, it may use Wi-Fi triangulation which will reduce the accuracy.
Can I delete old backups from iCloud?
You can delete old iCloud backups for the device you’re currently using, or older devices you may not use anymore. iCloud backups are available for 180 days after you disable or stop using iCloud Backup. Backups that are currently being used to restore a device can’t be deleted.
Is it OK to delete old backups on iCloud?
A: The short answer is no—deleting your old iPhone backup from iCloud is completely safe and won’t affect any of the data on your actual iPhone. In fact, even deleting the backup of your current iPhone won’t have any impact on what’s actually on your device.
How do I view my iPhone backup on iCloud?
- Click System Preferences from your Dock or the Apple icon in the top menu bar.
- From there, select “iCloud.” Click iCloud in System Preferences.
- Click “Manage” …
- Select “Backups” from the menu to see your iPhone backups stored in iCloud.
How do I transfer files from my iPhone to an external hard drive without a computer?
- Connect your external hard drive to your iPad.
- Go to Photos app > Choose the pictures you want to transfer > Click Share button > Tap Save to Files.
- Choose your external hard drive > Select a folder to save your pictures > Tap Save.
Can you backup iPhone to external hard drive without computer?
Even if you don’t have a computer, you can still backup iPad to an external drive. For this, you need to use a USB-to-lightning adapter so that you can easily connect your external hard drive directly to your iPad. Later, you can move your data (like your photos) from your iPad to your external hard drive.
How do I backup my iPhone to an external hard drive without iTunes?
Can you restore iPhone from two backups?
You can’t combine backups. Restoring a backup will completely replace the contents of the phone.
Why do I have 2 backups on my iPhone?
When the iPhone is backed up, iPhone software looks for any different files in your iPhone’s File Sharing section. When it finds different data, it backs that data up separately, which can cause there to be multiple backups.