- 1 How do I get rid of Homepage?
- 2 What is Internet Explorer default homepage?
- 3 How do you change the setting of Internet Explorer?
- 4 How do I change my Internet homepage on Windows 10?
- 5 What happens when you reset Internet Explorer settings?
- 6 How do I restore Internet Explorer on Windows 10?
- 7 How do I reset my Internet connection?
- 8 How do I fix Internet Explorer Cannot display the webpage?
- 9 How do I get Internet Explorer back on my computer?
- 10 How do I reset my Internet settings on Windows 10?
- 11 How do I get my home screen back to normal?
- Open Internet Explorer, select the Tools button , and then select Internet options.
- On the General tab, under Home page, enter the URL of the site you want to set as a home page.
- Select Apply, and then select OK.
As many you asked, how do I delete a homepage on Internet Explorer? Click the Tools button in the top-right corner of the browser, then select Internet options. The Internet Options dialog box will appear. Under homepage, delete the default link and type the URL for the desired homepage, then click OK. Your homepage will appear whenever you start Internet Explorer.
Considering this, how do I set my Internet homepage?
- In the menu bar on the top of your browser, click Tools.
- Select Internet Options.
- Click the General tab.
- Under “Home page,” enter: www.google.com .
- Click OK.
- Restart your browser.
Also the question is, why can’t I change my Internet Explorer home page? Cause. This problem can occur for several reasons. Your computer may be infected with a virus, malicious code may have been run on the computer, or you may have installed a third-party software that changed your home page setting.
Best answer for this question, how do I fix my Internet Explorer?
- Open Internet Explorer and select Tools > Internet options.
- Select the Advanced tab, and then select Reset.
- In the Reset Internet Explorer settings dialog box, select Reset.
- When Internet Explorer finishes applying the default settings, select Close > OK.
- Restart your PC to apply the changes.
Click on the “General” tab in the Options menu. Clear out the addresses in the “Homepage” field that you’d like to remove, and enter the addresses of the desired starting pages into the Homepage field. Separate each address with the “|” key on your keyboard.
How do I get rid of Homepage?
To delete a home screen: 1. From your home screen, choose and hold a blank area of the screen. 2. Swipe to the left until you come to the home screen you wish to delete, and choose Delete.
What is Internet Explorer default homepage?
The home page in Internet Explorer is the default web page that will load once you launch Internet Explorer. If you visit a certain page, or set of pages, every time you launch Internet Explorer, it will make sense to just set that particular page as your home page.
How do you change the setting of Internet Explorer?
Open Internet Explorer, select Tools > Internet options. Select the Advanced tab. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, select Reset. In the box, Are you sure you want to reset all Internet Explorer settings?, select Reset.
How do I change my Internet homepage on Windows 10?
- Open Microsoft Edge, select Settings and more > Settings .
- Select Appearance.
- Turn on Show home button.
- You can either choose New tab page or select Enter URL for a page that you want to use as your home page.
What happens when you reset Internet Explorer settings?
Resetting Internet Explorer will not delete your bookmarks, but it will disable add-ons and restore security, privacy and other settings to their defaults. The process will clear all your saved passwords.
How do I restore Internet Explorer on Windows 10?
- Type Control Panel in the search box from desktop and select Control Panel.
- Click on View all in the left pane and click on Programs and Features.
- Select Turn Windows Features on or off.
- In Windows features window, check the box for Internet Explorer program.
- Restart the computer.
How do I reset my Internet connection?
- Unplug the router and the modem.
- Wait at least 30 seconds.
- Plug in the modem.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug in the router.
- Wait at least 2 minutes.
- When the router and modem restart, test to see if the problem went away.
How do I fix Internet Explorer Cannot display the webpage?
- Start Internet Explorer, and then on the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
- In the Internet Explorer Default Settings dialog box, click Reset.
- In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
- Click Close, and then click OK two times.
How do I get Internet Explorer back on my computer?
- Click Start, and then click Default Programs.
- Click Set program access and computer defaults.
- Under Choose a configuration, click Custom.
- Click to select the Enable access to this program box next to Internet Explorer.
How do I reset my Internet settings on Windows 10?
- From the Start Menu, navigate to Settings.
- Click Network & Internet.
- You should be in the status tab by default.
- Click Reset now.
- Click Yes to confirm and restart your computer.
- Your computer will now restart and your network adapters and configuration will be reset.