- 1 How do I renew my Zain subscription?
- 2 How can I recharge my Zain Internet?
- 3 How can I check my Zain Internet package?
- 4 How can I check Zain Internet expiry date?
- 5 How can I recharge my Zain number?
- 6 How can I buy Zain bundle?
- 7 How can I change my Zain package?
- 8 How can I activate 5gb free Internet in Zain Kuwait?
- 9 How can I check my Zain number?
- 10 How can I get Zain offer?
- 11 How can I recharge my Zain card in Bahrain?
- 12 How can I check my Zain postpaid or prepaid?
- 13 How can I recharge my prepaid card?
- 14 How can I transfer balance Zain to Zain?
- 15 How can I check my Mobily offers?
- 16 How can I talk to Zain customer care?
How do I renew my Zain subscription?
Important notes: – To renew the subscription at any time during the month, dial *358#. – You can know the number of remaining free minutes via * 116 * 1 # and to know about free internet bundles and messages via * 116 * 2 # or through Zain Jo app.
How can I recharge my Zain Internet?
- A variety of data caps, and a convenient recharge with free SMS! Now, it’s easier than ever to recharge your internet with Zain new scratch card instantly.
- To recharge your line, please use one of the below methods: – Dial *141*Voucher number# and press call.
- To check your balance or subscription expiry date:
How can I check my Zain Internet package?
– To check your remaining data balance, send BC to 959.
How can I check Zain Internet expiry date?
To check the balance of your prepaid line, visit My Account page or Zain application or Dial *142# . 2- Visit Topup Page on our website. 4- Dial 1717 and follow the Voice instructions.
How can I recharge my Zain number?
Zain offers many simple ways to recharge lines, among them is using recharge cards, by dialing *141* followed by the 10 digit ID number, then the 14 digit card number followed by # and pressing the dial button.
How can I buy Zain bundle?
- Send SMS with the code BC to 959.
- log in into My Account.
- For more information, please call customer service on 959 from your Zain line or 0590000959 or visit the nearest Zain shop.
How can I change my Zain package?
Zain KSA gave existing subscribers to prepaid packages the opportunity to transfer to the new (Kareeb) package by sending an SMS including the letter (K) to 959. Anyone interested in subscribing to the package or requires more information is welcome to visit the nearest Zain World branch.
How can I activate 5gb free Internet in Zain Kuwait?
To activate the 5 GB free internet daily kindly send: 5 to 90009 from the same number.
How can I check my Zain number?
- Zain KSA Customer Care Number : 959.
- Zain SA Check Balance : 142# or call 959.
- Check Internet Data in Zain :
- Recharge Zain Number :
- Send Free “Please Call Me” Message through Zain :
- To Know your Zain Number : *34#
- To Know How Many Zain Sim Cards are under your ID :
How can I get Zain offer?
- To activate the offer, send an SMS with the activation code to 959.
- To check your remaining Zain balance, send the code with prefix BC (eg.
- The price includes 15% VAT.
- The social data lets you access social media sites like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, Youtube, and Snapchat.
How can I recharge my Zain card in Bahrain?
- Mail Zain.
- Call 107 from your Zain number in Bahrain.
- Call 3603 1000 from any other phone.
- Call 0097 3360 310 00 from abroad.
- Visit the Zain website.
- Visit the Zain Facebook page.
How can I check my Zain postpaid or prepaid?
To be able to browse the monthly bill details through SMS, please send BS or BD to 959 as you will receive an SMS contains your bill link.
How can I recharge my prepaid card?
- Arrange for a paycheck or other regular payment to be directly deposited onto the card.
- Transfer money from a checking account or another prepaid card.
- Buy a “reload pack” to add a certain amount to your card.
- Add funds at certain retail locations or at the financial institution that provides the card.
How can I transfer balance Zain to Zain?
- Compose a new “text message”.
- Type “BT (space) number of the recipient (space) amount.
- Send it to 702702.
- Example: write “BT 0591234567 50” and send it to 702702.
How can I check my Mobily offers?
Mobily provides exclusive offers to its valuable customers every day! Dial *6060# or call 1100 & press 1 to enjoy the best daily offer for you! Enjoy special deals everyday and personalised offers on recharge bonus, extra minutes & SMS, discounted data packages and international usage.
How can I talk to Zain customer care?
To follow up or create a inquiries and complaint: Please do not hesitate to contact us through: 1-Zain Customer services by calling 959 or 0590000959 from other operators.