- 1 How do I turn my Internet Explorer back on?
- 2 Where has my Internet Explorer gone?
- 3 How do I add an Internet Explorer feature?
- 4 How do I install Internet Explorer?
- 5 How do I install Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10?
- 6 How do I get Internet Explorer 11?
- 7 How do I uninstall and reinstall Internet Explorer on Windows 10?
- 8 Can you still get Internet Explorer?
- 9 How do I install Internet Explorer 9 on Windows 10 64 bit?
- 10 How do I install Internet Explorer 10 on Windows 10 64 bit?
- 11 Why is Internet Explorer not installing?
- Type Control Panel in the search box from desktop and select Control Panel.
- Click on View all in the left pane and click on Programs and Features.
- Select Turn Windows Features on or off.
- In Windows features window, check the box for Internet Explorer program.
- Restart the computer.
Best answer for this question, how do I get Internet Explorer back on Windows 10? If you can’t find Internet Explorer on your device, you’ll need to add it as a feature. Select Start > Search , and enter Windows features. Select Turn Windows features on or off from the results and make sure the box next to Internet Explorer 11 is selected. Select OK, and restart your device.
As many you asked, how do I get Internet Explorer back after deleting it? Go back to Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs, Turn Windows features on or off, and in there, check the Internet Explorer box. Click OK and Internet Explorer should be reinstalled.
Also know, how do I restore Internet Explorer 11 to Windows 10?
- Click the Start menu.
- Select Settings.
- Go to Apps.
- Open the Apps & features category.
- Click or tap Optional features under Apps & features.
- Now choose Add a feature.
- Check Internet Explorer 11.
- Click Install.
Similarly, how do I install Internet Explorer on Windows 10?Start button> Settings> System> left side menu, select Default Apps then select Set Defaults by App. Select Internet Explorer. If one or more websites aren’t working with Edge or IE11, Compatibility View may help. From IE> Tools (or Alt + t)> Compatibility View Settings, place the site in the list.
How do I turn my Internet Explorer back on?
- Click Start and open Settings.
- Click Apps.
- Click Optional features.
- Click Add a feature.
- Check the box next to Internet Explorer 11.
- Click Install (1).
- Wait for the Latest Actions section to indicate reboot required.
- Restart the computer.
Where has my Internet Explorer gone?
If you do not see the Internet Explorer icon on the Start menu, look in the Programs or the All Programs folders on the Start menu. … Right-click and drag the Internet Explorer icon from the Start menu to your desktop, and then click Create Shortcuts Here, or click Copy Here.
How do I add an Internet Explorer feature?
Go to **Settings > Apps > Apps & features** and click “Manage optional features”. If Internet Explorer 11 is not listed under Optional features, click “Add a feature”. Internet Explorer 11 should be listed there. Install and restart your machine.
How do I install Internet Explorer?
- Click on Download Internet Explorer 11 (32/64-bit).
- Press Control + J in your web browser.
- Click the file that begins with EIE11_EN.
- Click Yes.
- Click Install.
- Click Restart Now.
How do I install Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10?
1) Go ‘Programs and Features’ in the control panel (search for ‘programs’ and click the below result). 2) Click on ‘Turn Windows features…’ as shown below and tick ‘Internet Explorer 11’ to install it on Windows 10. Once you press OK, the installation will start and complete. You do not need to restart the computer.
How do I get Internet Explorer 11?
To open Internet Explorer, select the Start button, type Internet Explorer, and then select the top search result. To be sure you have the latest version of Internet Explorer 11, select the Start button, select Settings > Update & security > Windows Update, and then select Check for updates.
How do I uninstall and reinstall Internet Explorer on Windows 10?
Under Programs and Features, select View installed updates on left pane. Under Uninstall an update list, select applicable Internet Explorer version from the list (Internet Explorer 11 or Windows Internet Explorer 9) and select Yes to confirm uninstallation and restart your system to complete the process.
Can you still get Internet Explorer?
The Internet Explorer 11 will be retired and go out of support on June 15, 2022. The same Internet Explorer 11 apps and sites you use today can open in Microsoft Edge with Internet Explorer mode.
How do I install Internet Explorer 9 on Windows 10 64 bit?
You cannot install IE9 on Windows 10. IE11 is the only compatible version. You can emulate IE9 with Developer Tools (F12) > Emulation > User Agent. If running Windows 10 Pro, because you need Group Policy/gpedit.
How do I install Internet Explorer 10 on Windows 10 64 bit?
Why is Internet Explorer not installing?
Turn on Windows Firewall. Disable the antispyware and antivirus software on your computer. … After the antispyware or antivirus software is disabled, try to install Internet Explorer. After the Internet Explorer installation is finished, re-enable the antispyware and antivirus software that you disabled.