- 1 What is a good ping?
- 2 How do I find someones YouTube account?
- 3 Does YouTube ban IP addresses?
- 4 Can people get IP address from YouTube?
- 5 How do I ping someone?
- 6 How do I ping an outside IP address from public?
- 7 What if you can ping 8.8 8.8 but not Google Com?
- 8 How do I get Google ping?
- 9 How do I ping everything on my network?
- 10 Is 0 ping possible?
- 11 Is 200 ping good?
- 12 Does Faster internet improve ping?
- 13 How do I find someone on YouTube without their username?
- 14 How do I find Youtubers email?
- 15 Can you find someone’s YouTube account from their email?
People ask also, how do I ping to an IP address?
- Type “cmd” to bring up the Command Prompt.
- Open the Command Prompt.
- Type “ping” in the black box and hit the space bar.
- Type the IP address you’d like to ping (e.g., 192. XXX. X.X).
- Review the ping results displayed.
You asked, what is the IP address for YouTube? The most common YouTube IP addresses are 208.65. 153.238, 208.65. 153.251, 208.65. 153.253, and 208.117.
Considering this, can I ping someone’s IP? If you know the IP address that you want to ping, replace IP address with it. For example, to ping the IP address 192.168. 1.1 , type ping 192.168. 1.1 .
Also know, how do I ping an IP address from Google? Press the Ctrl + Alt + T keys on your keyboard at the same time. This will open the Command Prompt. Type “ping google.com” or “ping 184.108.40.206” to test your connection with Google. Press Enter on your keyboard.Use the command “ping 192.168. 1.101 -t” to initiate a continuous ping. Again, replace the IP address with one specific to your device as needed. The -t can be placed before or after the IP address.
What is a good ping?
Ping amounts of 100 ms and below are average for most broadband connections. In gaming, any amounts below a ping of 20 ms are considered exceptional and “low ping,” amounts between 50 ms and 100 ms range from very good to average, while a ping of 150 ms or more is less desirable and deemed “high ping.”
How do I find someones YouTube account?
- Log on to the YouTube website.
- Type in the person’s YouTube username in the search box located at the top of the screen and press “Search.” Click on a video posted by the user.
- Type the person’s email address in the search box.
Does YouTube ban IP addresses?
As a product expert you should be posting this rubbish YT does not block IPs as it is useless way to block anything. True. Blocking IP’s is fruitless as most users IP’s are assigned dynamically by their ISP. And often rebooting your modem gets you a different IP.
Can people get IP address from YouTube?
YouTube does not reveal its users’ IP addresses. Moreover, if you will ask YouTube about someone’s IP address, they will not answer you; they only respond to law enforcement firms.
How do I ping someone?
- The cell or mobile phone (SMS, text)
- Instant Messaging (Internal company system, WhatsApp, Google, Skype, Facebook, etc.)
How do I ping an outside IP address from public?
Go to Access, Services and make sure Ping shows up in the list of services. If not, add the Ping service. the router. after it it will ping outside.
What if you can ping 8.8 8.8 but not Google Com?
You need to have (somewhere) an IP address for a DNS server. It may even be your own router, which would in turn have one or more external–real–DNS addresses. Another test you can to is “traceroute”. Do that for both 8.8.
How do I get Google ping?
To ping in Windows, go to Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> Command Prompt. Then type “ping google.com” and press Enter.
How do I ping everything on my network?
- Open the command prompt.
- Enter the command “ipconfig” for Mac or “ifconfig” on Linux.
- Next, input the command “arp -a”.
- Optional: Input the command “ping -t”.
Is 0 ping possible?
As such, a zero ping is the perfect scenario. This means that our computer was communicating instantly with a remote server. Unfortunately, due to the laws of physics, data packets take time to travel. Even if your packet travels entirely over fiber-optic cables, it cannot travel faster than the speed of light.
Is 200 ping good?
A latency of 200 ms will make certain online games or activities frustrating. Even in games where timing isn’t critical, you may experience rubber-banding or stuttering.
Does Faster internet improve ping?
Neither upload speed nor download speed significantly impact ping. Ping is a measure of latency. You could have a 100 Mb/sec connection with 100 ms of ping and a 1 Mb/sec connection with 10 ms of ping. Distance is a great contributor to ping time.
How do I find someone on YouTube without their username?
How do I find Youtubers email?
Can you find someone’s YouTube account from their email?
If you need to find a friend or acquaintance on YouTube, you can search for them by using their email address with YouTube’s user search feature.