- 1 How do I check my Sirius account?
- 2 How do I connect Sirius to my Google home?
- 3 How many devices can I use my SiriusXM account?
- 4 Is SiriusXM Internet Radio Free with subscription?
- 5 Can I play SiriusXM on Google home?
- 6 Does SiriusXM have a desktop app?
- 7 How do I use Sirius radio?
- 8 How do I get my Sirius radio on my computer?
- 9 What is the difference between Sirius select and all access?
- 10 What is SiriusXM Internet?
- 11 What is the difference between Sirius and XM?
Set up your login to listen on the SXM App. Create a username and password by registering your account, then start listening. Set up your login to listen on the app and online.
Frequent question, can I use my Sirius subscription in my home? Tune in at Home With the SXM App, you can fill your house and yard with the sounds of SiriusXM using your smart TV, smart speakers and displays, media player, and more.
You asked, how do I listen to SiriusXM at home?
- Download the DTS Play-Fi™ app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Select More Music from the main menu.
- Select SiriusXM and enter your SXM App login.
Amazingly, can you get Sirius radio on the Internet? SiriusXM satellite radio subscribers can add Internet Radio as a linked subscription to an active radio for just $4/month. This will let you listen on your computer, smartphone or tablet at home, work or on-the- go. … You can also get a standalone SiriusXM Internet Radio subscription for $15.99 per month.
Also the question is, can I use my car Sirius subscription on multiple devices? Once you switch from a trial into a paying subscription, you can combine multiple radios into one account and you may be eligible for a discount on the additional radios. If you want to combine accounts or determine if you are eligible for a Family Discount, just call Listener Care at 1-866-635-2349.
How do I check my Sirius account?
- Log in to the Online Account Center (click here if you are on a mobile device). Click here if you don’t know your login information.
- Click on the My Billing History tab.
- Your SiriusXM account number is displayed under your name and address.
How do I connect Sirius to my Google home?
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Google Nest device.
- Open the Google Home App and tap Settings.
- Under Google Assistant services, tap Radio. Select SiriusXM and link your SiriusXM account.
How many devices can I use my SiriusXM account?
SiriusXM Streaming is limited to just one login at a time, per subscription. If another member of your household is sharing your login and you both like to listen often, you may want to consider adding another subscription.
Is SiriusXM Internet Radio Free with subscription?
Listen to SiriusXM at home on tons of connected devices you already own—it’s free and included in your trial subscription. With the SXM you can play SiriusXM on home devices you already own—all with the same SiriusXM login!
Can I play SiriusXM on Google home?
Launch the Google Home app. Tap the “+” in the upper left hand corner on the home screen. Tap Add services: Radio > SiriusXM. Tap OK on the “Link your SiriusXM account” consent screen to launch the app.
Does SiriusXM have a desktop app?
Hear What’s Streaming on SiriusXM. Enjoy the best entertainment experience anywhere with the SXM App—on your phone, at home, and on your favorite devices.
How do I use Sirius radio?
How do I get my Sirius radio on my computer?
Open your web browser and navigate to the SiriusXM homepage. Hover your mouse on Manage My Account in the upper right corner of the screen to display the associated menu. Select Login or Register to set up your online account. The link will take you to the SiriusXM login page.
What is the difference between Sirius select and all access?
SiriusXM Packages There are three different SirusXM packages available that are applicable to you if you’re interested in listening while you’re driving. … SiriusXM All Access: SiriusXM All Access gets you everything in SirusXM Select, plus two Howard Stern Channels, plus Major League Baseball.
What is SiriusXM Internet?
Product description. Enjoy the powerful, full-range sound for your Sirius channels and shows with the sound station Wi-Fi table radio! with easy set-up for use in your home or office, and large color display with album art and channel information, you can quickly navigate to your favorite channels.
What is the difference between Sirius and XM?
Telling the Difference Between Sirius and XM Radios Just turn the unit over and look for the serial number. If the serial number has 12 digits, it’s a Sirius unit. XM radios, on the other hand, have eight-digit serial numbers. The only exception is newer SiriusXM units, which also have eight digits.