- 1 How do I find my 10 digit Airtel dongle number?
- 2 How do I check my Internet modem balance?
- 3 How can I use Airtel dongle in laptop?
- 4 How can I check my WIFI balance?
- 5 How do I log into Airtel 4G hotspot?
- 6 How do I check my Airtel 2020 data balance?
- 7 How can I recharge my Airtel dongle?
- 8 How do I log into my Airtel mifi?
- 9 How do I check my data balance on Airtel 251?
- 10 How can I check my Airtel dongle messages?
- 11 How do I know my Jio dongle plan details?
- Open Airtel Connection manager.
- To connect to the internet, click Connect.
- Choose the “Check Usage” tab.
- In the command box, type *282# and then press the send button.
You asked, how can I check my Airtel dongle balance online?
- Switch on your Airtel dongle and link it to your laptop.
- Open the browser and type 192.168. 0.1.
- Click Enter, and you will enter the login screen.
- You will now see the UI of the Airtel 4G dongle.
Likewise, how check Airtel 4G dongle balance? *121# – This code allows Airtel 3G and Airtel 4G customers to use to check how much data balance is available on their phone.
Also know, how can I check my Airtel dongle balance without SIM?
- Dial *123# to check the calling balance and validity of your Airtel mobile number.
- Dial *121# and enter 5 in order to check Airtel 3G/4g net balance using airtel codes.
Subsequently, how do I check my Jio dongle laptop balance? Jio Support Using MyJio app: Sign In to MyJio. Select ‘Check usage’ from the homepage and tap on the category – Voice, Data, SMS, WiFi for which you wish to check usage. You will get details of your recent usage transactions.
How do I find my 10 digit Airtel dongle number?
Make sure if you have activated your Airtel SIM card. Open the phone dialer app and dial this USSD code: *282# and click on the call button.
How do I check my Internet modem balance?
Go to your router’s app or logon page, then look for the data usage section. If your router doesn’t provide that feature then you can go to GlassWire’s “Things” tab with GlassWire for PC to see a list of all the devices (Internet of Things) on your network.
How can I use Airtel dongle in laptop?
Connect the dongle through a USB port to your PC. If running Windows 10, it’s highly possible it will automatically set up the connection for you. In order to confirm this, click on the computer / Wi-Fi icon in the lower right area of the taskbar (systray) and check if a “Cellular” tile shows up.
How can I check my WIFI balance?
Tip #3: Check data usage in Windows Click the Settings icon in the right corner of the start menu bar. Then click the Network icon and open the menu. Right-click on the name of your network connection and select Show Estimated Data Usage. It’s that easy.
How do I log into Airtel 4G hotspot?
Type 192.168. 1.1 on the address bar of the browser installed on your Laptop/PC/Mobile and press Enter. 192.168. 1.1 is the default login IP address of the Airtel 4G hotspot.
How do I check my Airtel 2020 data balance?
For checking Airtel Internet Balance, dial *121# The USSD code to check the Airtel 2G internet balance is *123*9#
How can I recharge my Airtel dongle?
- Go to Airtel Datacard recharge page on Paytm.
- Enter your Airtel prepaid Datacard number.
- Enter the circle and amount.
- Click on Proceed to Recharge and pick the promo codes of your choice for exciting Cashback & deals.
How do I log into my Airtel mifi?
Open any browser from where you are connected to the WiFi Now open any browser from your mobile/Laptop/PC and type 192.168. 1.1 on the address bar and hit enter. Once you enter the IP address, the login screen appears as shown below where you can do any modification to your 4g hotspot.
How do I check my data balance on Airtel 251?
- Prepaid users can dial *123*10# to check Airtel net balance.
- All Airtel users including postpaid users can dial *121# to check the data balance.
- In case you’re a 2G user, you can dial *123*9# to check the internet balance.
How can I check my Airtel dongle messages?
In case you need to check the SMS balance, then you have to dial 121*7# code to see the remaining message balance. You need to connect the dongle to a laptop. Then, you need to write IP address 92.168. 0.1.
How do I know my Jio dongle plan details?
Jio Support Using MyJio app: Sign in to MyJio. Select the ‘View details’ option on the home page. If you are a Prepaid customer, you can view your active plans with your balance details & validity as well as your Queued Plans details.