- 1 Why my DSL is not working?
- 2 Why do I have full WiFi but no internet?
- 3 How can I have internet but no WiFi?
- 4 Why does it say I’m connected to WiFi but no internet?
- 5 How do I get connected to the internet?
- 6 Why is my data not working?
- 7 How do I fix my mobile data connection?
- 8 Why is my LTE internet not working?
- 9 How do I get a stronger Globe signal?
- 10 What should I do if globe Home app is not working?
- 11 Why is globe so slow?
If you still can’t connect, turn off your ADSL modem then turn it on again after 30 seconds. This helps to ensure that the session between your ADSL modem and router fully times out. You can try checking your modem brand and look for the Internet LED light found on it.
Also, how do I fix my globe internet?
- Open your Globe At Home app and make sure you have enough load for data.
- Check your signal indicator. There should be no red lights.
- Ensure the power adapter is plugged to a 220V outlet.
- Press the restart button at the back of the modem. For better signal, position your modem near a window.
Moreover, how do I fix Internet connection unavailable?
- Test your Wi-Fi on different devices.
- Restart your modem and router.
- Try a different Ethernet cable.
- See who’s using your Wi-Fi.
- Upgrade your equipment.
- Call your internet service provider.
- Reset your router to default settings.
You asked, why is Internet not connecting? Check that Wi-Fi is turned on and you are connected. Turn Wi-Fi on. If this is not displayed, or none of the bars are filled in, you may be out of range of a Wi-Fi network. Move closer to the router, check to see if you have a stronger Wi-Fi connection, and try again.
You asked, why is my Globe Mobile Data Not working? If your phone doesn’t have a signal, try soft resetting your phone without the Globe SIM card and phone battery (turning off your mobile phone and removing the Globe SIM card and battery for 30 seconds before putting them back in and turning your phone on again) to refresh its network connection.If you still can’t connect, turn off your ADSL modem then turn it on again after 30 seconds. This helps to ensure that the session between your ADSL modem and router fully times out. You can try checking your modem brand and look for the Internet LED light found on it.
Why my DSL is not working?
To resolve flashing DSL or no light on DSL LED issue: … Try bypassing any splitters or other devices as they can sometimes cause interference with your DSL signal. We suggest you remove and re-plug the phone cable into the DSL modem and the wall jack to ensure the cable is plugged in securely.
Why do I have full WiFi but no internet?
When you have Wi-Fi but no internet connection, the problem usually lies in your devices rather than your internet service provider. The most likely culprit is a router or modem. The quickest fix is to restart one or both.
How can I have internet but no WiFi?
One good way to fix the router is to restart it. Though it may sound silly, the restart flushes the caches and fixes many of the associated network and software problems. If your router and modem are separate, restart both. Turn on the modem and one minute later turn on the router.
Why does it say I’m connected to WiFi but no internet?
A common reason why your phone has a WiFi connection but no Internet access is that there is a technical issue with your router. If your router is experiencing any kind of bugs or problems, that affects how your devices including your Android devices connect to the Internet.
How do I get connected to the internet?
Why is my data not working?
“My mobile data is on but not working” could be caused by a minor system glitch or an error from your mobile operator that can be fixed by rebooting your phone. In that case, just reboot your phone to see if the trick works: You can restart most Android devices by long-pressing the power button for about 10 seconds.
How do I fix my mobile data connection?
- Check If You’ve Reached Your Mobile Data Limit.
- Try Restarting Your Mobile Phone.
- Check If You’re on Airplane Mode.
- Check If You’re Using the Right Mobile Network.
- Re-Insert Your SIM Card.
- Reset Your APN.
- Change Your APN Protocol.
- Manually Enter Your APN.
Why is my LTE internet not working?
If your mobile data is giving you trouble, one of the first things you should try is turning airplane mode on and off. … Paths can differ slightly depending your Android version and phone manufacturer, but you can usually enable Airplane mode by going to Settings > Wireless & networks > Airplane mode.
How do I get a stronger Globe signal?
- Keep your router away from obstruction.
- Connect only the devices you’re using. Too many devices connected to your Wi-Fi can slow down your internet speed as each device takes up a portion of your total bandwidth.
- Wi-Fi extenders help improve your Wi-Fi signal coverage.
What should I do if globe Home app is not working?
If you have problems opening the Globe At Home app or encounter some other problems with the app crashing, please try to uninstall and reinstall the Globe At Home app.
Why is globe so slow?
What can cause your connection to slow down? Latency: Your connection slows down the farther your app or game server is from your device. Bandwidth: If you connect more devices, you need more bandwidth. Too many connected devices slow down your connection.