- Go to Settings > Devices > Printers and Scanners.
- Find your printer in the list, click on it, and select Manage.
- Click on Printer Properties.
- In the General tab, find the Location field. Your printer’s IP address will be located in it.
Also, how do I locate the IP address for my printer?
- Open Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer and select Properties.
- Look in the Web Services tab for your IP address if only three tabs appear.
- Alternatively, look in the Ports tab for your IP address if five tabs appear.
Considering this, how do I find my printer IP address Windows 7 using CMD?
- Type cmd in the search box near the Start menu.
- Type ipconfig in the command line, then press Enter.
- Find your IPv4 address.
- In a new command line type ping followed by a space and then your IPv4 address.
- Then hit Enter.
Furthermore, what is a printer IP address for a wireless printer? Find the Printer IP Address Using the Printer‘s Built-In Menu. On most printers, the network setting is found in the printer menu under Preferences, Options, or Wireless Settings (if it’s a wireless printer). The IP address for the printer may be displayed at the top of the network settings dialog box.
As many you asked, what is IP address on HP printer? An IP address is a unique identifier that your HP printer uses to connect to your network. If you are setting up your printer on a new network, you will likely need this number at some point during the set up process.The Printer has no IP address message may show up when you’re trying to use a network printer. To solve the issue, make sure to update your drivers and verify that the configuration is correct. You can also use the best printer management software to handle all printing tasks like a real pro.