- 1 How do I connect to my Hikvision camera?
- 2 How do I connect my Hikvision camera to my phone?
- 3 How do I add IP camera to Hikvision NVR?
- 4 Why NVR Cannot detect IP camera?
- 5 What is my hikvision serial number?
- 6 How do I connect my IP camera to my Android phone?
- 7 Where is the QR code on Hikvision?
- 8 How do I install HIK-Connect app?
- 9 How do I set up an IP camera address?
- 10 Can I add IP camera to Hikvision DVR?
- 11 How do I connect my IP camera to NVR?
- 12 Why does my hikvision say no link?
- 13 Why won’t my IP camera connect?
- 14 Are Hikvision cameras plug and play?
- 15 Where is the 9 digit serial number hikvision?
Also the question is, how do I find my camera IP address? The easiest way to find the security camera IP address is to check the Network page on the CCTV camera software (mobile app or PC client). The network page will display all the IP address information of your camera.
Similarly, how can I access my Hikvision IP camera from my computer?
- Open the web browser on your PC.
- Input the device IP address and press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Input the device user name and the device password to login.
- Tap Configuration – Network – Advanced Settings – Platform Access to enter the Platform Access page.
- Check Enable.
- Tap Save to save the settings.
People ask also, how do I access my Hikvision camera remotely? The steps to access a Hikvision DVR from a mobile are very simple. Just install the iVMS-4500 App in the mobile phone, click the Hik-connect button to create an account and finally add the DVR by pointing the mobile camera to the DVR QR Code. This process is very simple and work for Hikvision remote view.
Best answer for this question, what is the default IP address for Hikvision NVR?
- Our NVRs ship with a default IP address – 192.168. 1.108. You will be required to login with the username and password that is set on your NVR.
Access the main menu of the recorder after logging in as the admin user. The default login information can be found on a label attached to the top of the NVR or DVR. Click the Network option under the Setting section of the main menu. The default tab is the TCP/IP tab where the IP address setting is located.
How do I connect to my Hikvision camera?
- Enter your CloudP2P (also known as Guarding Vision or Hik-Connect) credentials to login to your account.
- Tap the plus sign in the center of the screen to add a new device via QR Code.
- Use your phone’s camera to scan the QR Code.
How do I connect my Hikvision camera to my phone?
- Download the “Hik-Connect” app from the iOS app store or Google Play. How to Use Hik-Connect on Mobile (iOS and Android)
- Open the app.
- Now you have two options: either login your Hik-Connect account, or add your device to the Hik-Connect App directly.
How do I add IP camera to Hikvision NVR?
Why NVR Cannot detect IP camera?
If your NVR can’t discover the IP cameras, please check the following things: Confirm if the NVR has an unique IP address, if not, please manually assign an IP address to the camera. Please note each of IP camera may have the exact same IP address as the factory default setting.
What is my hikvision serial number?
Please login device via web browser, enter Configuration- System- System Settings to check device serial number.
How do I connect my IP camera to my Android phone?
- Open the internet browser of your smartphone.
- Type on the browser’s address bar the WAN IP address following with the assigned port separated by a colon.
- Type “admin” on the username.
- Here you will see the IP Camera web Client, with 3 options.
Where is the QR code on Hikvision?
Notes: Normally, the QR code is printed on the label, which is on the back cover of the device.
How do I install HIK-Connect app?
- Select ‘Hik-Connect’
- Tap Download.
- When download completes, follow the prompts to install the App.
How do I set up an IP camera address?
- Open a web browser like Internet Explorer then enter the camera’s IP address in the Address bar.
- Enter your camera’s User name and Password then click OK.
- Click the Setup tab.
- Click Basic located at the left side of the page.
- Select the Configuration Type.
Can I add IP camera to Hikvision DVR?
Step 1 First, find the IP address (using Advanced IP scanner or Fing) of the camera and note it down for later steps. Then head over to the DVR. Step 2 Login into the DVR/NVR and open the camera menu as shown in the picture below. Step 3 In the DVR camera management screen, click on “Custom Adding”.
How do I connect my IP camera to NVR?
- Take an Ethernet cable to connect the LAN port on the external PoE switch and the router. Then connect the router with the non-PoE NVR.
- Use Ethernet cables to connect all IP cameras to the PoE switch RJ45 ports.
- Use an HDMI cable or VGA cable to connect the monitor and the NVR.
Its likely that the resolution of the monitor is not supported or the NVR needs to be set to the proper resolution.. try connecting the nvr to a 1080p monitor or your tv.
Why won’t my IP camera connect?
Hold your phone in the location of your camera and check the number of dashed Wi-Fi coverage on your phone. If the connection is poor, if possible, reduce the distance between the camera and your Wi-Fi router. Consider a wired installation or consult your internet provider for solutions.
Are Hikvision cameras plug and play?
This ‘Plug & Play’ concept is the tangible realization of Hikvision’s engineering prowess: through the simple act of plugging a cable into a network interface, the front end cameras’ IP address is automatically configured to transmit a ‘live’ view and store video at up to 5 megapixel resolution.
Where is the 9 digit serial number hikvision?
Click on the edit icon found in the upper right corner of the scanning page. NOTE: The serial numbers are available on the product packaging. Additionally, the QR codes are found in the NVR or DVR menu.