- 1 How can I downgrade Internet Explorer 11 to 9?
- 2 Can you downgrade Internet Explorer?
- 3 How do I install an older version of Internet Explorer 9?
- 4 How do I get the old Internet Explorer back?
- 5 How do I downgrade to Internet Explorer in Windows 10?
- 6 How do I change my Internet Explorer version?
- 7 How do I downgrade from Internet Explorer 9 to 8?
- 8 How can I remove Internet Explorer?
- 9 How do I install ie10 on Windows 10?
- 10 How do I use the lower version of Internet Explorer?
- 11 How do I use an older version of Internet Explorer?
- 12 What is Internet Explorer up to version 9?
- 13 How do I switch back to Internet Explorer from edge?
- 14 How can I use Internet Explorer 9 on Windows 10?
- 15 How do I downgrade from edge to Internet Explorer 11?
- 16 How can I know the version of my Internet Explorer?
Start button > in the search box, type programs and features > Enter > left side, click View Installed Updates > scroll down to Microsoft Windows heading to find Windows Internet Explorer 10 > right click > click Uninstall. Restart computer. You should be back with your previous IE version which, in this case, is IE9.
How can I downgrade Internet Explorer 11 to 9?
- Go to Control Panel > Programs > Programs and features.
- Go to Windows Features and disable Internet Explorer 11.
- Then click on Display installed updates.
- Search for Internet explorer.
- Right-click on Internet Explorer 11 > Uninstall.
- Do the same with Internet Explorer 10.
Can you downgrade Internet Explorer?
Internet Explorer 11 is the only version of IE that will work on Windows 10: you can’t downgrade IE or install another IE version.
How do I install an older version of Internet Explorer 9?
- Click “Start | Control Panel | Programs and Features | View Installed Updates.” Scroll down to the section labeled “Microsoft Windows.”
- Choose “Windows Internet Explorer 9” from the list.
- Click “Yes,” when prompted, to remove Internet Explorer 9.
How do I get the old Internet Explorer back?
- Click Start and type “appwiz.
- Click the “View installed updates” link on the left.
- Right-click on “Windows Internet Explorer” and select “Uninstall.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
How do I downgrade to Internet Explorer in Windows 10?
Open the Windows Control Panel and type ‘program’ in the search field. Under the resulting Programs and Features list, click ‘Turn Windows features on or off’. In the Windows Features dialog, uncheck ‘Internet Explorer 11′ in the list. Now click ‘OK’ in the Windows Features dialog.
How do I change my Internet Explorer version?
- Click on the Start icon.
- Type in “Internet Explorer.”
- Select Internet Explorer.
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner.
- Select About Internet Explorer.
- Check the box next to Install new versions automatically.
- Click Close.
How do I downgrade from Internet Explorer 9 to 8?
- Close all programs.
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program under the Programs category.
- In the Tasks pane, click View installed updates.
- In the list of installed updates, double-click Windows Internet Explorer 9.
How can I remove Internet Explorer?
- Click Start and open Settings.
- Click Apps.
- Click Optional features.
- In the list of installed features, locate Internet Explorer 11. Click on the entry, then click Uninstall.
- Wait for the Latest Actions section to indicate reboot required.
- Restart the computer.
How do I install ie10 on Windows 10?
Start button> Settings> System> left side menu, select Default Apps then select Set Defaults by App. Select Internet Explorer. If one or more websites aren’t working with Edge or IE11, Compatibility View may help. From IE> Tools (or Alt + t)> Compatibility View Settings, place the site in the list.
How do I use the lower version of Internet Explorer?
You will need to click on the down arrow to scroll down and display the other menu icons. Click the monitor and phone icon at the bottom of the menu to open the Emulation options. You can now choose a previous version of Internet Explorer to emulate using the Document Mode drop down menu.
How do I use an older version of Internet Explorer?
To open Internet Explorer, select Start , and enter Internet Explorer in Search . Select Internet Explorer (Desktop app) from the results. If you can’t find Internet Explorer on your device, you’ll need to add it as a feature. Select Start > Search , and enter Windows features.
What is Internet Explorer up to version 9?
Internet Explorer 9 or IE9 (officially Windows Internet Explorer 9) is the ninth version of the Internet Explorer web browser from Microsoft. It was released to the public on March 14, 2011. It and older versions of Internet Explorer are no longer supported.
How do I switch back to Internet Explorer from edge?
In the Microsoft Edge browser, click the More actions icon and then click Open with Internet Explorer.
How can I use Internet Explorer 9 on Windows 10?
- Make sure that your computer meets Internet Explorer system requirements (microsoft.com).
- Use Windows Update to install the latest updates for your computer.
- Install Internet Explorer 9.
- Manually install the prerequisite components.
How do I downgrade from edge to Internet Explorer 11?
April, If you open a web page in Edge, you can change to IE. Click the More Actions icon (the three dots on the right edge of the address line and you will see an option to Open with Internet Explorer. Once you do that, you are back in IE.
How can I know the version of my Internet Explorer?
Press the Alt key (next to the Spacebar) on the keyboard to open a menu bar. Click Help and select About Internet Explorer. The IE version is displayed in the pop-up window.