- 1 What phone number is 800 934 6489?
- 2 What is the 1 800 number to Xfinity?
- 3 Can I return Xfinity Prepaid Internet?
- 4 How do you get straight to a representative?
- 5 Can I get Xfinity prepaid If I owe them money?
- 6 Is Xfinity prepaid Internet Unlimited?
- 7 Are Xfinity servers down?
- 8 How can I talk to a real person on the phone?
- 9 Who is 1 800 266 2278?
- 10 Is Comcast the same as Xfinity?
- 11 How do I reset my Comcast Prepaid Internet?
- 12 Can I use my own router with Xfinity prepaid?
- 13 Does Xfinity have a cancellation fee?
- 14 How do I get a human at Comcast?
- 15 What is the phone number for Xfinity Mobile?
To receive Replacement Equipment you must notify Comcast within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase by calling 855-757-7372 and following the return procedures provided when you call.
In this regard, is Xfinity prepaid customer service 24 hours? Get 24/7 help with any questions you have.
Also the question is, what number is 855 75 Prepaid? To sign-up for Xfinity Prepaid Services or refill, customers can go online, call 855-75-PREPAID or visit the website to find the retail location closest to them.
Likewise, how do I talk to an Xfinity agent? Please call us at 1-800-XFINITY to talk to one of our customer service representatives for further information.
Additionally, how do I cancel my Xfinity prepaid?
- Request a call back.
- Chat with us online.
- Visit your local Xfinity Store.
- Complete a simple online cancellation form (we’ll call you within two business days of receipt to confirm your request).
What phone number is 800 934 6489?
If you are a Comcast customer who would like to report an issue or you have a question about our new or existing services, please call Comcast at 1-800-Xfinity (800-934-6489).
What is the 1 800 number to Xfinity?
Call 1-800-xfinity (1-800-934-6489).
Can I return Xfinity Prepaid Internet?
If you purchased your Xfinity Prepaid Starter Kit online or by phone, it may be returned within 15 days of purchase for a refund if the Starter Kit is unopened. If opened, Xfinity Prepaid Internet service must not be available at your residence, as determined by Comcast.
How do you get straight to a representative?
Dial 333 to get connected to a customer service representative. Press 0 a lot. Otherwise, press 0 at each prompt; eventually get rep.
Can I get Xfinity prepaid If I owe them money?
Get Xfinity Prepaid Cable Internet for only $45 a month with NO CONTRACT! Even if you owe a balance to Comcast, you still could be eligible for this amazing offer. Contact us today to find out if you qualify for this great deal. No Overages, No Surcharges, Just Savings!
Is Xfinity prepaid Internet Unlimited?
Xfinity Prepaid Internet doesn’t have unlimited data. You’ll have a 1 TB monthly data cap, but with Xfinity Prepaid Internet’s 50 Mbps download speed, you’re highly unlikely to hit the service’s data limit.
Are Xfinity servers down?
Xfinity.com is UP and reachable by us.
How can I talk to a real person on the phone?
- Interrupt: Press 0 (or 0# or #0 or 0* or *0) repeatedly, sometimes quickly.
- Talk: Say “get human” (or “agent” or “representative”) or raise your voice, or just mumble.
- Hold: Just hold, pretending you have only an old rotary phone.
Who is 1 800 266 2278?
What phone number is 1-800-266-2278? Although this number isn’t the same as Xfinity’s standard customer service number (1-800-XFINITY or 1-800-934-6489), in our experience, it’s still the same type of help. With both numbers, the recordings and automated menus are exactly the same.
Is Comcast the same as Xfinity?
Comcast, the biggest cable provider in the United States, is changing its name. According to the company’s blog, Xfinity will now replace Comcast as the company’s new product name in an attempt to show customers that it’s not the “same old company,” but rather an innovator.
How do I reset my Comcast Prepaid Internet?
Log in to your account at xfinity.com/myaccount using your Xfinity ID and password. Scroll down and select Manage Internet. Select Restart Modem to begin troubleshooting. Select Start Troubleshooting to begin your modem restart.
Can I use my own router with Xfinity prepaid?
Can I use my existing Wireless Gateway? No, Xfinity Prepaid Internet service can only be accessed through the Wireless Gateway included in your Starter Kit.
Does Xfinity have a cancellation fee?
Comcast/Xfinity impose a fee to cancel your subscription before the contract ends. The fee is $10/month for the remaining months of the contract. For instance, if you cancel your subscription with 9 months remaining, Comcast will charge you $90 early termination fee.
How do I get a human at Comcast?
- Call Comcast at (800) 266-2278.
- Push “#” when given the choice of automated menu options.
- Choose the department in which you want to speak to a live representative.
- Wait patiently on hold while the system connects you with a live rep.
What is the phone number for Xfinity Mobile?
Call an Xfinity Mobile Specialist at (888) 936-4968. Tweet us at @xfinitymobile.