- 1 Why does my Sony smart TV say not enough memory?
- 2 Do you need to clear cache on Smart TV?
- 3 How do I clear YouTube cache on my TV?
- 4 How do you delete recently viewed on demand?
- 5 How do I clear history on my Sony Vaio?
- 6 How do I delete browsing history on Sony Xperia?
- 7 How do you delete YouTube history on a Sony smart TV?
- 8 How do I delete files from my smart TV?
- 9 How do I free up space on my Android TV?
- 10 How do I delete videos from my Sony Smart TV?
- 11 How do I reset my Smart TV?
In the Options menu, select Settings. Press the ENTER button. In the Browser Settings menu, under Privacy & Safety, select Clear saved browsing data. NOTE: The Clear saved browsing data option will clear the history, cache and cookies.
Subsequently, how do I delete Internet history on my Sony TV?
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Select See all apps.
- Under See all apps, select an app you would like to clear data and cache.
- On the selected app, pull down the menu, and select Clear data or Clear cache.
- Press the Enter button.
Quick Answer, how do you delete history on Smart TV?
- Open the Internet browser on your TV.
- Select the Settings icon.
- Select Web Browser Settings.
- Select General.
- Select Delete History.
- Select Yes to confirm you wish to delete the history.
- You will now receive a confirmation screen that the history has been deleted.
You asked, how do you clear history on Sony Liv app?
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select Settings.
- The next steps will depend on your TV menu options: Select Apps — See all apps — Show system apps.
- Select desired apps in the System app category.
- Select Clear cache then OK.
- Select Clear data then OK.
Amazingly, how do I delete files from my Sony Android TV? Press the ACTION MENU button on the remote. Press the Select item in the Album category. Press the ACTION MENU button on the remote. Press the Delete in the Album category.
- On the supplied remote, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Follow the steps according to your TV menu: Select Device Preferences → Reset.
- Select Factory data reset or Reset.
- Select Erase Everything.
- Select Yes.
Why does my Sony smart TV say not enough memory?
Error: Page is too large to be displayed or memory limitation error appears when using the Internet browser on the TV. … These message will appear because a TV has less memory than a computer. Unlike many computers, TVs are not designed with the capability to add additional memory.
Do you need to clear cache on Smart TV?
Yes, this is true not only for computers, tablets, and smartphones but also for smart TVs. To keep the smart TVs in a good performance mode, you need to regularly delete the cache memory and cookies from your smart TV storage. Deleting them on a smart TV is almost similar to deleting them on a smartphone or a computer.
How do I clear YouTube cache on my TV?
Under the TV category, select Apps. Select YouTube. Select Clear data, and then OK. Select Clear cache, and then OK.
How do you delete recently viewed on demand?
At this time, there is no option to delete recently viewed on OnDemand. The user names are only tied to the guide and recommendation service and it will not change the OnDemand folders.
How do I clear history on my Sony Vaio?
How do I delete browsing history on Sony Xperia?
- On the main screen, tap on Application tab that is on bottom of the display.
- Select browser that you are using.
- Tap on the Menu key and then select More option.
- Now tap on Settings option.
- From the Privacy Setting section, tap on Clear History option.
How do you delete YouTube history on a Sony smart TV?
- Select your profile picture.
- Select Privacy .
- Select Manage watch history.
- You’ll be redirected to a Google privacy page.
How do I delete files from my smart TV?
- eKlasse Home Screen. On the Settings, click Storage.
- eKlasse Settings Interface. Click Downloads.
- eKlasse Download Folder. All your downloaded files will appear on the screen. Select the files that you want to delete then press the trash icon.
How do I free up space on my Android TV?
- On your Android TV, go to the Home screen.
- Scroll down and select Settings .
- Under “Device,” select Apps.
- Under “Downloaded,” select an app you want to remove Uninstall. OK.
How do I delete videos from my Sony Smart TV?
- Select a photo or video.
- Press the ACTION MENU button on the remote.
- Press the Delete in the Album category.
How do I reset my Smart TV?
- Power on your TV.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select Support, then Enter.
- Choose Self Diagnosis, then Enter.
- Select Reset, then Enter.
- Enter your Security PIN.
- The factory reset screen will show a warning message.
- During the process, TV may turn off and on and will display the Setup screen.