- 1 How can I use Zong Internet package?
- 2 How can I subscribe Zong 25GB?
- 3 How activate Zong 4g package?
- 4 How can I check Zong weekly Internet remaining MBs?
- 5 How can I know my Zong 4g username and password?
- 6 How do I check my monthly Jazz Internet package?
- 7 How can check Telenor MB?
- 8 How can I check my Jazz minutes and MBs?
- 9 How can I get Zong 50 GB?
- 10 How can I subscribe Zong 10gb?
- 11 How can I unsubscribe Zong 30gb?
Users can check their remaining Zong MBs and Internet data by following the easy method. All you have to do is Dial *102# and you will receive a summary of the remaining resources.
As many you asked, how can I check my Zong Internet package? Dial *6464# to subscribe and *102# to check the remaining data.
Beside above, how can I check Zong 30gb Internet package?
- To Activate: Dial *6464#
- To Check Remaining Mbs: Dial *102#
Furthermore, how can I check my Zong 4g package?
- Dial *6767#
- Select Option -> Balance of MBB # -> Enter MBB Number XXXXXXXXXXX.
- You will receive an SMS on Zong Master # containing Balance of your MBB Number.
Frequent question, how do I check my Internet MB? You can check the remaining MBs in the Jazz Weekly internet package by dialing *117*47*2#.Zong – Super Weekly Max lets you enjoy 25GB Data with 10GB just for YouTube. Dial *220# and subscribe now! | Facebook.
How can I use Zong Internet package?
- Dial USSD *6767# from Zong Master number.
- Select first option Subscribe Bundles.
- Select your required MBB bundle.
- Enter the MBB number.
- Bundle will be subscribed on your MBB number.
How can I subscribe Zong 25GB?
Zong users can avail this offer by dialing *220#
How activate Zong 4g package?
- Dial *6767# from your Zong master number.
- Use the device interface (To access device Web UI type 192.168. 8.1 in the browser of Laptop/Mobile while you are connected to the MBB device)
- Use myZong app.
- Or visit Zong’s nearest Franchise/CSC/Retailer.
How can I check Zong weekly Internet remaining MBs?
- To Activate: Dial *20#
- To Check Remaining MBs: Dial *102#
How can I know my Zong 4g username and password?
- If a user wants to open any of the main/submenu then needs to enter a username/password.
- Default username/password of all Zong MBB devices is “admin”
- Password change option is also available in settings menu>device settings.
How do I check my monthly Jazz Internet package?
You can check bundle status by dialling *117*4*2# or visit Jazz World app to find out the remaining MBs and validity.
How can check Telenor MB?
Telenor MB check code is *999#. By dialing code *111# you can get all remaining sms and by dial *222# for minutes.
How can I check my Jazz minutes and MBs?
You can check free or remaining minutes of your Jazz SIM by dialing *110#. The standard charges will be applicable on checking the free minutes. 2- To check the availability of Jazz free resources you can dial *211*2# and receive the summary of the free resources.
How can I get Zong 50 GB?
Zong Mega Data Offer gives you 50GB (1am – 9am) for 7 days. You can avail it for Rs. 74.38+Tax. Dial *808# to subscribe to the offer.
How can I subscribe Zong 10gb?
- Activation points: *567#, 310 Smart IVR, My Zong APP, *310#, E-Care, Online Shop.
- By dialing *567# (Rs.
- There will be no Pro-Rata on Add-Ons/Bundles and it will be charged on full price.
- The Add-On/Bundle validity will be till end of billing cycle.
- Postpaid – SMS-Add ons are auto-recursive.
How can I unsubscribe Zong 30gb?
Customers will first have to unsubscribe the offer by sending unsub nswp to 6464. After that customers can re-subscribe the offer by dialing *220#