- 1 How can I check my Zong package?
- 2 How can check Zong monthly 40gb?
- 3 How can I check my Zong all in one month?
- 4 How do I check remaining MBs?
- 5 How can I use Zong Internet package?
- 6 What is Zong monthly premium?
- 7 How can I unsubscribe Zong monthly package?
- 8 How can I check Zong weekly Internet remaining MBs?
- 9 How can I subscribe Zong monthly package?
- 10 How can I subscribe Zong 25 GB?
- 11 How do I check my data on the Internet?
- 12 How do I check my data balance?
- 13 How check Zong 4g bolt+ device remaining data?
- 14 How can I activate Zong 60 GB?
- 15 How can I renew my Zong package?
- 16 How can I check my jazz Internet package?
There is a simple USSD code for checking Zong remaining Data and MBs. Users can check their remaining Zong MBs and Internet data by following the easy method. All you have to do is Dial *102# and you will receive a summary of the remaining resources.
How can I check my Zong package?
To check your Zong package and many usage details, bundles and more by dial *310# on your mobile.
How can check Zong monthly 40gb?
The customer can subscribe to the Monthly bundles through *6464*1*4*3*1#, and afterwards, you will get a confirmation message.
How can I check my Zong all in one month?
- to subscribe dial *6464# > 4 > 2.
- to unsubscribe dial *6464#
How do I check remaining MBs?
How to Check Jazz Weekly Internet Package Remaining MBs? You can check the remaining MBs in the Jazz Weekly internet package by dialing *117*47*2#.
How can I use Zong Internet package?
- Dial USSD *6767# from Zong Master number.
- Select first option Subscribe Bundles.
- Select your required MBB bundle.
- Enter the MBB number.
- Bundle will be subscribed on your MBB number.
What is Zong monthly premium?
Description. Zong Monthly Internet package allows you to use up to 30GBs 15 GB Flat + 15 GB (YouTube ) of the internet. Zong’s Monthly Internet package is charged at Rs. 1000 per month + taxes where applicable.
How can I unsubscribe Zong monthly package?
You can unsubscribe from the Zong SMS package by sending a message of “Unsub” to 700. This is how you can easily deactivate from any Zong SMS package.
How can I check Zong weekly Internet remaining MBs?
- To Activate: Dial *20#
- To Check Remaining MBs: Dial *102#
How can I subscribe Zong monthly package?
Dial *1000# to subscribe to this offer. The Monthly Zong Super Card offers 3000 on-net minutes, 180 off-net minutes, 3000 SMS, and 6 GBs of data for 30 days at PKR 650. Dial *6464# to subscribe to the offer.
How can I subscribe Zong 25 GB?
Zong – Super Weekly Max lets you enjoy 25GB Data with 10GB just for YouTube. Dial *220# and subscribe now! | Facebook.
How do I check my data on the Internet?
Click the Settings icon in the right corner of the start menu bar. Then click the Network icon and open the menu. Right-click on the name of your network connection and select Show Estimated Data Usage. It’s that easy.
How do I check my data balance?
- Open the Google Fi website or app .
- Go to the Account tab.
- At the top of the screen, you’ll see your current data usage. To see your daily breakdown, select View details or View details .
How check Zong 4g bolt+ device remaining data?
- Customer can access Zong Mobile Broadband device portal by connecting device to laptop/PC/Power source, portal page will pop-up.
- Select Zong Services Tab-> Check Services.
- Click on Check Data Usage (Button)
How can I activate Zong 60 GB?
- Enter MBB Child number/Internet SIM number and press “subscribe” button.
- You will receive PIN of 7 Digits on your MBB user interface & on child number as well.
- Enter your PIN and press “Verify & Subscribe”.
How can I renew my Zong package?
- Download My Zong App.
- Register your MBB Device on the app. To register enter the MBB Number and press arrow button.
- Set your Profile.
- Click Recharge on Home Page.
- Click More at the bottom right of My Zong App.
- Select MBB.
- Activate the MBB Bundle of your choice and press Subscribe Now.
- Bundle will be activated.
How can I check my jazz Internet package?
You can check bundle status by dialling *117*4*2# or visit Jazz World app to find out the remaining MBs and validity.