- 1 How can I subscribe Zong 25 GB?
- 2 How do I check my Internet MB?
- 3 How can I check my internet balance?
- 4 How do I check my remaining data?
- 5 How activate Zong 4G package?
- 6 How can I get Zong device?
- 7 How can I subscribe Zong 10gb?
- 8 How can I open Zong device settings?
- 9 How can I check my Zong 4G number?
- 10 How can I check Zong 30gb Internet package?
- 11 How can I check remaining data on Zong 4g bolt?
- Dial *6767#
- Select Option -> Balance of MBB # -> Enter MBB Number XXXXXXXXXXX.
- You will receive an SMS on Zong Master # containing Balance of your MBB Number.
Frequent question, how can I check my Zong package? To check your Zong package and many usage details, bundles and more by dial *310# on your mobile.
People ask also, how can check Zong remaining MBs?
- To get all the Details *102*1#
- To check the remaining Minutes dial *102*2#
- To check the remaining SMS dial *102*3#
- To check the remaining MBs dial *102*4#
You asked, how can I renew my Zong package?
- Download My Zong App.
- Register your MBB Device on the app. To register enter the MBB Number and press arrow button.
- Set your Profile.
- Click Recharge on Home Page.
- Click More at the bottom right of My Zong App.
- Select MBB.
- Activate the MBB Bundle of your choice and press Subscribe Now.
- Bundle will be activated.
In this regard, what is MBB device? A mobile broadband (MBB) device provides a mobile computer with a wireless data connection to a cellular service. An MBB device supports one or more cellular radio technologies, such as GSM, 3G, CDMA, or LTE.
- Dial USSD *6767# from Zong Master number.
- Select first option Subscribe Bundles.
- Select your required MBB bundle.
- Enter the MBB number.
- Bundle will be subscribed on your MBB number.
How can I subscribe Zong 25 GB?
Zong – Super Weekly Max lets you enjoy 25GB Data with 10GB just for YouTube. Dial *220# and subscribe now! | Facebook.
How do I check my Internet MB?
You can check the remaining MBs in the Jazz Weekly internet package by dialing *117*47*2#.
How can I check my internet balance?
Further recharge can be done from the browse packs section. Last is the old USSD method in which you need to dial *121#. The USSD when run will show several options like my offers, talktime offers, data offers and more. Select the option my number option and it will show the balance and validity of your current plan.
How do I check my remaining data?
- Open the Google Fi website or app .
- Go to the Account tab.
- At the top of the screen, you’ll see your current data usage. To see your daily breakdown, select View details or View details .
How activate Zong 4G package?
- Dial *6767# from your Zong master number.
- Use the device interface (To access device Web UI type 192.168. 8.1 in the browser of Laptop/Mobile while you are connected to the MBB device)
- Use myZong app.
- Or visit Zong’s nearest Franchise/CSC/Retailer.
How can I get Zong device?
- Call 310.
- Visit nearest Zong Service center/franchise/retailer.
- Through your master number. Dial *6767# from your master number.
- If you have 3G wingle than through its software under ZONG SERVICES tab.
How can I subscribe Zong 10gb?
- Dial *6464*5# & follow the following steps.
- Step 1: Create Group.
- Step 2: Subscribe to a bundle.
- Step 3: Add member(s) & start sharing!
How can I open Zong device settings?
- Via Sms. Send a text message to 2161 short code to get Internet internet settings of your handset:
- Manual. WAP.
- Call 310. You can also dial 310 from your Zong Mobile Number and our staff will help you configure your handset for Mobile Internet settings.
How can I check my Zong 4G number?
Dial *8# to find your Zong number or you can dial *100# to check it. You can also check it by sending a message to 667. Type MNP in the message body. Call Zong helpline to find out your mobile sim number.
How can I check Zong 30gb Internet package?
- To Activate: Dial *6464#
- To Check Remaining Mbs: Dial *102#
How can I check remaining data on Zong 4g bolt?
- Customer can access Zong Mobile Broadband device portal by connecting device to laptop/PC/Power source, portal page will pop-up.
- Select Zong Services Tab-> Check Services.
- Click on Check Data Usage (Button)