- 1 How can I check my Zain number?
- 2 How can I get 10gb data in Zain?
- 3 How can I check my Zain postpaid or prepaid?
- 4 How can I call Zain to Zain free?
- 5 How can I pay Zain bill online in Saudi Arabia?
- 6 How can I share balance Zain to Zain?
- 7 How can I check my Zain number in Saudi Arabia?
- 8 How can I use Zain bonus balance?
- 9 How can I check my STC internet balance?
- 10 How can I check my Zain Internet code?
- 11 How can I change my Zain package?
The easiest way to check Zain Internet or Data Balance is through the SMS service. You will receive an immediate reply from Zain containing the remaining internet or data balance. Send it to 959 or 700212.
People ask also, how can I recharge my Zain Internet package?
- A variety of data caps, and a convenient recharge with free SMS! Now, it’s easier than ever to recharge your internet with Zain new scratch card instantly.
- To recharge your line, please use one of the below methods: – Dial *141*Voucher number# and press call.
- To check your balance or subscription expiry date:
Moreover, how can I check my Zain remaining minutes? Subscribers will be able to check their remaining balance and renew the service by visiting the self-service page http://www.speed.sa.zain.com, balances may also be checked by sending an SMS containing BC to 700212.
In this regard, how can I check my Zain Data balance? In order to know Zain internet balance, you can press the code *405# on your mobile screen and the system will show you the remaining internet balance.
Frequent question, how can I register my Zain Data?
- For Activation : Send code to 959.
- For Check Balance : Send SMS with the code BC to 959.
- Price : Includes 15% VAT.
- Dial *123# to check the calling balance and validity of your Airtel mobile number.
- Dial *121# and enter 5 in order to check Airtel 3G/4g net balance using airtel codes.
How can I check my Zain number?
- Zain KSA Customer Care Number : 959.
- Zain SA Check Balance : 142# or call 959.
- Check Internet Data in Zain :
- Recharge Zain Number :
- Send Free “Please Call Me” Message through Zain :
- To Know your Zain Number : *34#
- To Know How Many Zain Sim Cards are under your ID :
How can I get 10gb data in Zain?
- Send SMS with the code BC to 959.
- log in into My Account.
- For more information, please call customer service on 959 from your Zain line or 0590000959 or visit the nearest Zain shop.
How can I check my Zain postpaid or prepaid?
To be able to browse the monthly bill details through SMS, please send BS or BD to 959 as you will receive an SMS contains your bill link.
How can I call Zain to Zain free?
Customers can now benefit from the offer by simply purchasing one of Zain’s prepaid lines and sending 1001 to 959 to immediately enjoy 20 days of free on-net calls with no subscription fees required.
How can I pay Zain bill online in Saudi Arabia?
- Download the app .
- Register your account.
- Select bills.
- Choose the suitable mean of payment.
- Settle the bill.
- Compose a new “text message”.
- Type “BT (space) number of the recipient (space) amount.
- Send it to 702702.
- Example: write “BT 0591234567 50” and send it to 702702.
How can I check my Zain number in Saudi Arabia?
Dial *34# and call it will show your zain number on screen.
How can I use Zain bonus balance?
The bonus balance can be used on calls to all local networks, SMS and data usage. Customers can obtain any of Zain’s prepaid packages from the nearest Zain shop, or via express delivery from the online shop to receive their new lines within 72 hours from making the payment.
How can I check my STC internet balance?
In order to check Sawa balance, you need to dial the code *166# on your mobile, the system will check the balance and display it on your mobile screen. In order to check STC Internet balance by dialing a number, you need to dial *888*5# on your mobile and the system will tell you about your remaining data.
How can I check my Zain Internet code?
– To check your remaining data balance, send BC to 959.
How can I change my Zain package?
Zain KSA gave existing subscribers to prepaid packages the opportunity to transfer to the new (Kareeb) package by sending an SMS including the letter (K) to 959. Anyone interested in subscribing to the package or requires more information is welcome to visit the nearest Zain World branch.