- 1 How do you check data balance?
- 2 How can I check my Zain remaining minutes?
- 3 How can I share balance Zain to Zain?
- 4 How do I know my Zain number?
- 5 How can I check my Zain postpaid balance in Kuwait?
- 6 How can I recharge Zain in Kuwait?
- 7 How can I activate 5gb free Internet in Zain Kuwait?
- 8 How do you check your mobile data?
- 9 How activate Zain 10gb Internet?
- 10 How can I check my balance in postpaid?
- 11 How can I check my mobile internet balance?
In order to know Zain internet balance, you can press the code *405# on your mobile screen and the system will show you the remaining internet balance.
People ask also, how can check Zain Xtra Kuwait data balance?
- Recharge Dial *141*(PIN code)# or Call 144.
- Balance inquiry Dial *142# or Call 144.
- Service menu Dial *144# or send SMS with “XTRA” to 144.
- Subscribe to KD 3 with 2 GB and 50 local minutes Send “T2” to 144.
- Subscribe to KD 2 – 500 MB Send “T3” to 144.
- Subscribe to Unlimited on-net add-on Send “31” to 144.
Best answer for this question, how can I recharge my Zain Internet?
- A variety of data caps, and a convenient recharge with free SMS! Now, it’s easier than ever to recharge your internet with Zain new scratch card instantly.
- To recharge your line, please use one of the below methods: – Dial *141*Voucher number# and press call.
- To check your balance or subscription expiry date:
You asked, how can I check my data balance in Zain postpaid? – To check your remaining data balance, send BC to 959.
Frequent question, how can I check internet balance? Last is the old USSD method in which you need to dial *121#. The USSD when run will show several options like my offers, talktime offers, data offers and more. Select the option my number option and it will show the balance and validity of your current plan.
How do you check data balance?
♦ Via USSD Short Code You can use the USSD on any device; this is the android, iPhone, Windows, Java phone, or any other phone that can be used to access the internet. Simply dial Dial *228# on your phone and your data balance is displayed on your screen as well as the expiry date, it would also be sent to you via SMS.
How can I check my Zain remaining minutes?
Subscribers will be able to check their remaining balance and renew the service by visiting the self-service page http://www.speed.sa.zain.com, balances may also be checked by sending an SMS containing BC to 700212.
- Compose a new “text message”.
- Type “BT (space) number of the recipient (space) amount.
- Send it to 702702.
- Example: write “BT 0591234567 50” and send it to 702702.
How do I know my Zain number?
- Zain KSA Customer Care Number : 959.
- Zain SA Check Balance : 142# or call 959.
- Check Internet Data in Zain :
- Recharge Zain Number :
- Send Free “Please Call Me” Message through Zain :
- To Know your Zain Number : *34#
- To Know How Many Zain Sim Cards are under your ID :
How can I check my Zain postpaid balance in Kuwait?
You can check your total bill by visiting MyZain (kw.zain.com/MyZain), or by visiting the Zain App (zain.to/app) from your device, or by calling 107 (IVR).
How can I recharge Zain in Kuwait?
- Call 107 from your Zain number in Kuwait.
- Call 9710 7107 from any other phone.
- Call 0096 5971 071 07 from abroad.
- Visit the Zain website.
- Visit the Zain Facebook page.
How can I activate 5gb free Internet in Zain Kuwait?
To activate the 5 GB free internet daily kindly send: 5 to 90009 from the same number.
How do you check your mobile data?
- Open your Settings app.
- Tap Google. Mobile data plan. To check your plan: At the top, see your current data plan status. To buy more data: Under “Buy data,” tap the offer you want. Then tap Buy.
How activate Zain 10gb Internet?
- Send SMS with the code BC to 959.
- log in into My Account.
- For more information, please call customer service on 959 from your Zain line or 0590000959 or visit the nearest Zain shop.
How can I check my balance in postpaid?
Alternatively, you can quickly check your postpaid balance by dialing the USSD code *142# directly from your phone app, free of charge.
How can I check my mobile internet balance?
- Dial *123# to check the calling balance and validity of your Airtel mobile number.
- Dial *121# and enter 5 in order to check Airtel 3G/4g net balance using airtel codes.