- 1 How can I check my internet balance in Egypt?
- 2 What is the code to check balance in Vodafone?
- 3 How do I check my data usage on VI?
- 4 How do I check my monthly data usage on Vodafone?
- 5 How can I check my Mobily Internet code?
- 6 How can I tell how much data I have left on my iPhone?
- 7 How can I get Mobily Internet package?
- 8 How do I check my data balance on Etisalat Egypt?
- 9 How can I check my Vodafone active plan?
- 10 How do I check my Vodafone account?
- 11 How much data do I have left?
From your Vodafone number, dial *111*2*2# to know your internet balance or send an SMS “Data Bal” to 144 and both these methods give you Vodafone data balance information instantly.
Also the question is, how do I check my Vodafone Internet balance? Type *111*6# in your phone keypad and then proceed as per the instructions given. If this process doesn’t work then dial, *111*6*2#. These are USSD codes which will tell you both Vodafone 3G/4G data balance as well as 2G GPRS net balance validity.
Furthermore, how can I check my internet balance? Further recharge can be done from the browse packs section. Last is the old USSD method in which you need to dial *121#. The USSD when run will show several options like my offers, talktime offers, data offers and more. Select the option my number option and it will show the balance and validity of your current plan.
People ask also, how can I know my Vodafone number in Egypt? The simplest way to find Vodafone own number is to simply send the Vodafone Number Check Code *111*2# and you will know Vodafone self number.
Similarly, how do I check my data usage on Vodafone app?
- Open the My Vodafone app while connected to mobile data to login automatically.
- You remaining data will be displayed on the homescreen, unless you have personalised it.
- You can also find it by clicking the menu on the top left.
- Click My usage.
Dial *1411*1# to check your Mobily Data Balance or Internet Balance.
How can I check my internet balance in Egypt?
You can query your balance by dialing *550# and you will receive a message showing your current balance.
What is the code to check balance in Vodafone?
To check your Vodafone prepaid balance, you are required to dial *111# from your prepaid or postpaid number and select the required option.
How do I check my data usage on VI?
1) You can download the Vi™Appand view your data balance on the homescreen. 2) Also, you can dial *199# and choose the relevant option to check your data balance. !!
How do I check my monthly data usage on Vodafone?
Android devices Go to Settings and choose Data usage. Here you can see where you’re using the most data and choose to add data alerts.
How can I check my Mobily Internet code?
Mobily provides exclusive offers to its valuable customers every day! Dial *6060# or call 1100 & press 1 to enjoy the best daily offer for you! Enjoy special deals everyday and personalised offers on recharge bonus, extra minutes & SMS, discounted data packages and international usage.
How can I tell how much data I have left on my iPhone?
- Open your iPhone settings.
- Click on the section that says “Cellular.”
- On this screen, you will see a section that says “Current Period.”
- The number to the right of “Current Period” shows how much data you’ve used.
How can I get Mobily Internet package?
- Send the subscription command, which is mentioned in the table above, to 1100 via SMS.
- Call Mobily Customer Care Center at 1100.
- Visit Mobily outlets.
How do I check my data balance on Etisalat Egypt?
To Check your Balance: Using the dashboard, send an empty SMS to “555” or dial “*130#”. Or using your mobile/tablet, send an empty SMS to “555” or dial “*130#”. Or Visit our website www.etisalat.eg and sign in to your account.
How can I check my Vodafone active plan?
1) You can download the Vi™ Appand view your active packs details by clicking on Main menu >> Active packs and services. 2) Also, you can dial *199# and choose the relevant option to know your active plans and packs details.
How do I check my Vodafone account?
Dial *111# from your prepaid and postpaid number and know about your account details. Prepaid: When you dial *111# and press call button you will get a list of 10 options which you can check just by selecting them.
How much data do I have left?
Check Android Phone Data Use To view your data usage, tap Settings > Data. You can Set mobile data limit on this screen. For more detail, tap Settings > Connections > Data usage. Swipe up to see how much data your apps use, ordered from most to least.