- 1 How can I take emergency balance in Robi?
- 2 How do I check my balance?
- 3 How do I check my phone balance?
- 4 How can I check my mobile balance?
- 5 How can I check free minutes in Robi?
- 6 How can I buy minute in Robi?
- 7 How can I check my Robi postpaid balance?
- 8 How can I get 1gb in GP?
- 9 How can I stop Robi service?
- 10 How can I activate Airtel inactive data?
- 11 How can I stop Banglalink auto renewal?
- How can I check all internet bundles? Just dial *123*3# to check all internet bundles.
- How can I check my Internet balance? Just dial *123*3*5# to check Internet balance.
- How can I check my special Internet offer?
- How can I get Internet settings?
- How do I manage my internet setting?
- What is the opener for Robi?
Additionally, how can I check my Robi Internet offer?
- To check eligibility, customers can send free SMS from any Robi/018 number in the following format: A
018XXXXXXXX to 8050 or can dial *8050#, put silent number and follow the instruction.
- Customer can check the offer through Robi Website or My Robi Apps.
- Retailer can check the offer through *888#
Considering this, what is the code of Robi to check balance? If you are a robi user, you will be able to check the Jhotpot Balance taka by dialing *1# or *222# (Free of charge). If you want check your outstanding balance just dial *8# and after that you have to go to account menu and press 1 to check Outstanding Balance.
Likewise, how can I call Robi Internet?
- 1GB offer with 100MB fully free for Taka 17.
- Validity is 3 days.
- Activate this offer by dialing the USSD code *212*17#
Similarly, how can I check my GP internet balance? To check internet balance, please dial *121*1*4#.OR by dialing 29494 and select the proper button to cancel the service. OR by sending 1111 to 29494 or STOP ALL to 6888. User unsubscribing the service through any medium like IVR/WEB/App/WAP will automatically get unsubscribed from all channels of Robi screen service.
How can I take emergency balance in Robi?
- To avail of the Emergency Balance, customers need to dial *1122# or SMS LOAN to 1122.
- To get Tk.
- Check the Emergency Balance status, dial *1122*0# Or SMS “LOAN INFO” and send it to 1122.
How do I check my balance?
Through Missed Call Service You can also give a missed call on 1800 274 0110 (toll-free) from your registered mobile number and you will receive an SMS with your account balance. Additionally, you can also click here to check your balance.
How do I check my phone balance?
How can I check my mobile balance?
- Dial the Airtel balance check code *121# to know your Airtel number main balance information.
- Dial the Bsnl balance check code *123# OR *124*1# to know your Bsnl number main balance information.
- Dial the Idea balance check code *141# OR *199# to know your Idea number main balance information.
How can I check free minutes in Robi?
Balance check *222# Minute check *222*3#
How can I buy minute in Robi?
Robi to Robi reaming minute checking USSD code is *222*2# / *222*8# / *222*25#
How can I check my Robi postpaid balance?
- Check Due Bill: *1#
- Check Bundle Packs: *0#
- Check Local Minutes: *222*8#
- Check Internet Balance: *3#
- Purchase Internet Pack: *4#
- Check Available Credit Limit: *222*666#
How can I get 1gb in GP?
- Dial *121*1*4# to know internet balance.
- After expiration (Volume or Validity) of every internet pack maximum PayGo charge will be 6.0875 Taka (inclusive VAT, SD & SC)
- Activation code: *121*3366#
How can I stop Robi service?
To unsubscribe, type STOP SJ, 1111 or STOP ALL & send to 21268.
How can I activate Airtel inactive data?
*121# — One Code, Easy to use: No more waiting in the queue, no more searching for Airtel Customer Service Centers to activate/deactivate Airtel service, no more confusion on what to do, where to go, who to connect for assistance regarding Airtel’s products and services.
Dial *5000*566# and reply with 1 to turn on auto-renewal or reply with 2 to turn off auto-renewal. Alternatively, to turn off auto-renewal, type “renew off vol” and send the SMS to 5000. To turn on auto-renewal, type “renew on vol” and send the SMS to 5000.