- 1 How do I restart PDU?
- 2 How do I get Exadata PDU IP?
- 3 How do I restart APC PDU?
- 4 How do I reset my APC 7900?
- 5 How do you manage APC PDU?
- 6 How do you console a PDU?
- 7 How do I enable telnet on APC PDU?
- 8 How do I factory reset my Servertech PDU?
- 9 How do I reset my APC password?
- 10 How do you reset APC ATS?
- 11 How do I reset my APC Network Management Card?
- 12 What is the default IP for apc Network Management Card?
- 13 What is the default username and password for APC UPS?
For PDUs with a display screen: Press and hold the select button for a few seconds. Once “IP” appears on the display screen, release the button. Your unit will then display the IP address in a sequence of four groups.
Additionally, how do I access PDU?
- Ask your network administrator for the IP address of the PDU metering unit.
- On a system connected to the network, type the metering unit IP address in a web browser’s address line to connect to the PDU metering unit.
- When prompted, log in as an admin or a user.
Quick Answer, what is a PDU configuration? The IBM PDU Configuration Utility is integrated in the PDU and is used to configure the PDU settings, such as the IP address, network parameters, and trap receivers table. Before you can use the web interface to monitor the PDU power status, you must use the PDU Configuration Utility to set up the PDU.
Also the question is, how do you set up PDU?
- Connect a DB9-to-RJ45 PDU communications cable from the RS232 port on the PDU to the serial (COM) connector on a monitor.
- A console window opens.
- Type the default user ID.
- When the console prompts you for a password, press Enter.
- When you are prompted to log in again, type the default user ID Admin .
Beside above, how do I access APC PDU? A Device User can also access the event log in the control console by pressing CTRL+L. The default user name is device, and the default password is apc.
- Use ARP to define an IP address for the PDU, and use the PDU‘s MAC address in the ARP. command.
- Use Ping with a size of 113 bytes to assign the. IP address defined by the ARP command. For.
- Use Telnet to access the PDU at its newly. assigned IP address.
- Use apc for both user name and password.
How do I restart PDU?
- Press and hold the reset button until you see a five-second countdown displayed on the LCD screen.
- During the five-second countdown, release the reset button and then tap the button again to force the metering unit to reset.
How do I get Exadata PDU IP?
- Use a Web browser to access the PDU metering unit by entering the IP address for the unit in the address line of the browser.
- Click Network Configuration in the upper left of the page.
- Log in as the admin user on the PDU metering unit.
- Locate the Admin/User fields.
How do I restart APC PDU?
- Press and hold the reset button for about 10 seconds.
- The status light should blink rapidly.
- Release the reset button then press it again for about a second.
- The light should go orange.
- After about 20 seconds the reset will complete and the device will have booted.
How do I reset my APC 7900?
- Press the reset button for 10 seconds.
- The light might start pulsing or go out.
- Release the reset button and press it again for 1 second.
- The light should pulse / go orange.
- After a short while (10-20s), the reset will be complete.
- Now you can login as apc/apc.
How do you manage APC PDU?
- Log into the DCE client and navigate to the Monitoring perspective and Device View pane.
- Right-click on the Switched Rack PDU and select Outlet Control.
- Select the checkboxes for the outlets that you would like to control.
- Select the command to perform for the selected outlets.
How do you console a PDU?
How do I enable telnet on APC PDU?
You will have to reboot the UPS’s network management interface. Access the Control menu, access the Network menu and select the Reset/Reboot Menu. Select the Reboot Management Interface and click on the Apply button. In our example, the Network Management Interface will restart and enable the Telnet service.
How do I factory reset my Servertech PDU?
Press and hold the button for between 10 and 15 seconds. After releasing the button, the unit will initiate a factory reset. Allow about 3.5 minutes for the reset to complete. Note that outlet status (On/Off) is not affected by a factory reset.
How do I reset my APC password?
Locate the APC network management card on the back of your APC UPS. On the network management card, press the reset button once. While the network LED is flashing quickly, press the reset button again.
How do you reset APC ATS?
Press the Reset button a second time immediately while the LED is flashing to reset the user name and password to their defaults temporarily. 6. Press ENTER as many times as necessary to redisplay the User Name prompt, then use the default, apc, for the user name and password.
How do I reset my APC Network Management Card?
Press and hold the NMC’s pinhole reset button for 20+ seconds, ensuring the NMC’s status LED is pulsing green during this time. When it changes to amber or orange, release the reset button to let the format function complete and for the NMC to complete its reboot process.
What is the default IP for apc Network Management Card?
By default, the APC AP9630 NMC (Network Management Card) does not have an IP address assigned. The easiest way to configure an IP address is to log into the UPS’s NMC over a serial port.
What is the default username and password for APC UPS?
The default user name and password are both apc. A Device User has read and write access to device-related screens. Administrative functions like session management under the Security menu and Firewall under Logs are greyed out. The default user name is device, and the default password is apc.