- 1 Is Jio free from 2am to 5am?
- 2 What happens after Jio data is exhausted?
- 3 Is Jio free at night 2021?
- 4 How do I check my mobile data?
- 5 How do you check how much data you have left Android?
- 6 How do I check Jio data usage without app?
- 7 How do I check my Jio 2021 data balance?
- 8 How can I check my data usage?
- 9 How do I check my 4G Data balance?
- 10 How can I get Jio internet balance?
- 11 How do I get free internet on my Jio?
Send an SMS from your Jio SIM ‘MY PLAN’ to 199. This will give you the tariff of the plan you have subscribed to. To check the validity and balance of your Jio account, send an SMS ‘BAL’ to 199.
Correspondingly, how do I check my Jio data expiry date? You can check the balance, data usage, and plan expiry date via SMS, call, or Jio website. Give a miss call on 1299 or dial 1800 889 9999 to check your Jio balance and validity.
Also, when my Jio data will expire? According to Jio, their daily data pack gets renewed around midnight between 00:00 hrs and 02:00 hrs. However, if you want to get the exact renewal time for your pack, you can refer to the MyJio app or simply contact 1991.
Quick Answer, how can I check when my data expires? Last is the old USSD method in which you need to dial *121#. The USSD when run will show several options like my offers, talktime offers, data offers and more. Select the option my number option and it will show the balance and validity of your current plan.
Best answer for this question, how check Jio net remain?
- Know my Jio Number: Dial *1#
- Know balance/talktime: *333#
- Check 4G data usage: sms MBAL to 55333.
- Check prepaid balance and validity: sms BAL to 199.
- Know bill amount: sms BILL to 199.
- Check current tariff plan: sms MYPLAN to 199.
- Activate 4G data: Call 1925 or sms START to 1925.
- Check net balance: use MyJio app.
Here are the helpful Jio USSD codes and SMS numbers to save: Know balance/talktime: *333# Check 4G data usage: sms MBAL to 55333. Check prepaid balance and validity: sms BAL to 199. Know bill amount: sms BILL to 199.
Is Jio free from 2am to 5am?
Jio users can enjoy 4G data for absolutely free between 2 am and 5am daily. This means the data that they consume between these hours will not get deducted from their daily allowance.
What happens after Jio data is exhausted?
Jio Support If you are on a Daily 4G FUP plan, the daily data quota is renewed at midnight (between 00:00 hrs and 02:00 hrs). In case your daily high speed data limit is exhausted and you want to continue using internet at 4G speeds, you can recharge with the following 4G Data Voucher.
Is Jio free at night 2021?
Terms and conditions for Jio prepaid and postpaid plans Here, the voice is completely free. In other words, you will not be charged anything towards the voice usage or the data put to use for making 4G voice calls. All “Unlimited at Night” offers pertain to 4G data that is used between 2am – 5am.
How do I check my mobile data?
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap on Connections.
- Tap Data Usage.
How do you check how much data you have left Android?
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Network & internet. Internet.
- Next to your carrier, tap Settings .
- At the top you’ll see how much total data you use.
- To see graphs and details, tap App data usage. To pick a time period, tap the Down arrow .
How do I check Jio data usage without app?
How can I check my Jio data balance without an app? There are two ways to check your Jio main balance. You can dial *333# from your phone and the main balance will be displayed on the mobile screen. Alternatively, you can send a text message MBAL to 55333 (zero charges) to get your balance details through SMS.
How do I check my Jio 2021 data balance?
How to check Jio balance via SMS? Added way to check your jio balance check ussd code 2021 is to transfer an SMS MBAL to 55333. You will receive an SMS on your mobile number with your Jio balance features.
How can I check my data usage?
- Swipe up from your home screen, to access your apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Connections.
- Tap Data usage.
- The amount of mobile data you have used will be displayed.
How do I check my 4G Data balance?
- Dial *123# to check the calling balance and validity of your Airtel mobile number.
- Dial *121# and enter 5 in order to check Airtel 3G/4g net balance using airtel codes.
How can I get Jio internet balance?
- Open MyJio App and go to menu on top left of the page.
- Select ‘Emergency Data Loan’ under mobile services.
- Click ‘Proceed’ on the emergency data loan banner.
- Select ‘Get emergency data’ option.
- Click ‘Activate now’ to get the emergency loan benefit.
- Emergency data loan benefit is activated.
How do I get free internet on my Jio?
- Install the JioTv app on your phone.
- Open the app and log in by skip login.
- Tap on any channel and watch for a few seconds.
- Close the app and wait for the data to credit on your account.