- Select Start > Settings > Network & internet > Wi-Fi and then select the Wi-Fi network you’re connected to.
- Under Properties, look for your IP address listed next to IPv4 address.
Additionally, how do I find my IP address on my laptop Windows 10?
- Open the Command Prompt. a. Click the Start icon, type command prompt into the search bar and press click the Command Prompt icon.
- Type ipconfig/all and press Enter.
- The IP Address will display along with other LAN details.
Subsequently, how do I find IP address on laptop? On an Android/tablet Go to your Wifi network settings, then select the network you’re connected to. You’ll find your IP address along with the other network information.