- 1 What is BSNL 74 plan validity?
- 2 How can I extend my BSNL validity?
- 3 How can I change my BSNL broadband plan?
- 4 Do BSNL has validity recharge?
- 5 What is BSNL 72 plan?
- 6 Is BSNL 36 plan still available?
- 7 How can I check my BSNL prepaid balance online?
- 8 What is meant by STV in BSNL?
- 9 How can I get BSNL recharge history?
- 10 How can I check my mobile internet balance?
- 11 What is STV 106 in BSNL?
Follow these steps to know your BSNL data balance. Open your phone’s messaging app that you will use to send messages. Type “BAL” and send to 121. Instantly you will get a message that will give you the details about your data balance, validity period and others related to your subscription.
Likewise, how can I check my BSNL 2020 internet balance? Dial the USSD code *124*2# on your mobile keypad, In 2-3 seconds, your screen appears with subscribed mobile net plans prepaid having plan name, expiry date, and available internet balance.
Also know, how can I check my BSNL plan details?
- Open My BSNL App.
- Click Prepaid Info.
- Click on the required prepaid number if displayed or Add your mobile number using the + button.
- Enter OTP received.
- Click on the Number you want.
Similarly, is there any app to check BSNL data balance? New mobile app for BSNL users helps for balance check, BSNL data plan, bsnl data balance check app, bsnl data usage, bsnl internet balance, bsnl recharge app – bsnl app for prepaid recharge & bsnl ussd codes. Quick and easy Recharge on your mobile.
Also the question is, how can I check internet balance? Last is the old USSD method in which you need to dial *121#. The USSD when run will show several options like my offers, talktime offers, data offers and more. Select the option my number option and it will show the balance and validity of your current plan.Dial *123# from your BSNL number to know the main balance of your account. The USSD code reverts a text message that will give you your BSNL balance information. You may also dial *112#. This will provide options from 1 to 6 to check internet data balance, SMS balance, and more.
What is BSNL 74 plan validity?
Notably, the Rs 74 prepaid plan used to offer 180 days of validity in the past, which was then revised to 90 days in January this year. The plan offers 2GB high-speed data and 100 minutes of calling benefit to any network in the country.
How can I extend my BSNL validity?
- Validity Extension through SMS using your main balance. Send PV
to 53733 or 123.
- By Automatic Extension Of Validity.
- By Coupon Recharge/Electronic recharge.
- Through online Bsnl Portal.
How can I change my BSNL broadband plan?
- Visit the official BSNl Self Care portal.
- Sign in using your credentials and captcha verification.
- On the next page, click on ‘Billing Account Number’
- Choose ‘Modify Services’ from the options on the left.
- Click on ‘Change Tariff Plan’
Do BSNL has validity recharge?
BSNL validity recharge is a type of recharge that extends the validity of your BSNL prepaid connection. You can extend your BSNL prepaid connection plan with a BSNL validity extension recharge starting from ₹75.
What is BSNL 72 plan?
The plan gives 3GB of data per day with a speed reduced to 80 kbps after the limit is exhausted. It also gives unlimited calling benefits and 100 SMS per day. The validity of the plan is 365 days but BSNL is giving 72 days additional validity with this plan and the total availability of the plan is 437 days.
Is BSNL 36 plan still available?
This means BSNL has stopped the 36 Rs. plan. And now we have to recharge for 74/75 Rs. every six months.
How can I check my BSNL prepaid balance online?
Visit the BSNL Portal. After logging into the site, click on the ‘Recharge’ tab you find on the left side. You will see some menus popping down. Click on the option ‘Check Balance’.
What is meant by STV in BSNL?
The new Special Tariff Vouchers (STVs) plans from BSNL offer up to 3GB of high-speed data and voice calling benefits to all networks. … The new Special Tariff Vouchers (STVs) plans offer up to 3GB of high-speed data and voice calling benefits to all networks. BSNL has also added a Rs 447 STV pack to its portfolio.
How can I get BSNL recharge history?
- Click Payment History. All the payment history details will be displayed in right side panel with all details (Payment Receipt number, Amount paid, Payment Date, Payment Status, Payment Mode, Payment Channel) for latest and past payments.
- Click on Download (shown against each payment receipt number)
How can I check my mobile internet balance?
- Dial *123# to check the calling balance and validity of your Airtel mobile number.
- Dial *121# and enter 5 in order to check Airtel 3G/4g net balance using airtel codes.
What is STV 106 in BSNL?
The revised freebies with Rs 106, Rs 107 plans are 3GB free data to be consumed within 100 days validity with 100 minutes of free voice calling to any-network with national roaming including Mumbai and Delhi for 100 days and free BSNL Tunes for 60 days.