- 1 How can I know my BSNL SIM is 3G or 4G?
- 2 What is STV 106 in BSNL?
- 3 How can I get free data on BSNL?
- 4 How can I check my BSNL 4G Data balance in Northeast?
- 5 How can I activate 4G in BSNL?
- 6 How can I check my BSNL 99 plan validity?
- 7 How check BSNL offer in mobile?
- 8 How do you check your data?
- 9 How do I know how much data I have?
- 10 How do you check my SIM is 4G or not?
- 11 Is BSNL 4G VoLTE?
- If you want to check 2G or 3G data, one can dial *123*6# or *123*10# to check for the balance.
- BSNL also has 4G coverage in limited circles.
- You can also check for BSNL net balance using *124*2#
- Furthermore, one can also dial *112# to know the data balance.
Beside above, how can I check BSNL data? Follow these steps to know your BSNL data balance. Open your phone’s messaging app that you will use to send messages. Type “BAL” and send to 121. Instantly you will get a message that will give you the details about your data balance, validity period and others related to your subscription.
Also the question is, how can I check my BSNL 2020 Internet balance? Dial the USSD code *124*2# on your mobile keypad, In 2-3 seconds, your screen appears with subscribed mobile net plans prepaid having plan name, expiry date, and available internet balance.
Moreover, how do I check my 4G Data balance BSNL? Dial *124# to check BSNL 4G data balance. If you’re a 2G or 3G subscriber, dial *123*6# (you may also dial *123*10#) and *112# respectively. To know the night GPRS, from your phone dial *123*8#.
Frequent question, how do I check my internet balance? Further recharge can be done from the browse packs section. Last is the old USSD method in which you need to dial *121#. The USSD when run will show several options like my offers, talktime offers, data offers and more. Select the option my number option and it will show the balance and validity of your current plan.
- Open your Settings app.
- Tap Google. Mobile data plan. To check your plan: At the top, see your current data plan status. To buy more data: Under “Buy data,” tap the offer you want. Then tap Buy.
How can I know my BSNL SIM is 3G or 4G?
- Find the IMEI Number of your Mobile handset by typing *#06# in dial pad. You will get 15 digit IMEI number, If two IMEI numbers you are getting, then use the first one only.
- Send SMS as KYM
- Immediately you will get a reply to check for BSNL 4G compatibility of your mobile handset.
What is STV 106 in BSNL?
The revised freebies with Rs 106, Rs 107 plans are 3GB free data to be consumed within 100 days validity with 100 minutes of free voice calling to any-network with national roaming including Mumbai and Delhi for 100 days and free BSNL Tunes for 60 days.
How can I get free data on BSNL?
Dial *444*8# from your BSNL sim prepaid mobile number. You will receive a confirmation message from your BSNL operator. After sometimes 30 MB free 3G internet data will be credited to your BSNL mobile number.
How can I check my BSNL 4G Data balance in Northeast?
- Using SMS : Type USAGE DATA and send it to 53738.
- ON-NET and OFF-NET free minutes : *123*9#
- Internet Balance and Validity : *123*10#
- For Night DATA Usage : *123*8#
- FOR AP Circle : *234#
How can I activate 4G in BSNL?
- Step 1: Open the messaging app on your phone to send a message through your existing BSNL SIM card.
- Step 2: Type in the message in this format: RE4G
How can I check my BSNL 99 plan validity?
You can dial *123# from your mobile or use the My BSNL app to check your BSNL 99 plan validity.
How check BSNL offer in mobile?
Dial *121# to display My BSNL Offers on your Prepaid Mobile.
How do you check your data?
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Network & internet. Internet.
- Next to your carrier, tap Settings .
- At the top you’ll see how much total data you use.
- To see graphs and details, tap App data usage. To pick a time period, tap the Down arrow .
How do I know how much data I have?
Android smartphone/tablet: Go to Settings/Wireless & Networks/Data Usage. You can not only see how much data you are using, but you also can set warnings and limits to avoid overages [source: Egan].
How do you check my SIM is 4G or not?
To check if your SIM card and phone are 4G enabled, simply dial *121# and select 4G services.
Is BSNL 4G VoLTE?
How Does BSNL 4G VoLTE Works? To activate the 4G VoLTE services, the 4G SIM holders of the state-run telecom operator have to send a request via their device. However, users have to ensure that they have 4G VoLTE devices. After that, users have to send a message to 53733, then BSNL will activate the services.